Team Tesoro

Attachments

• 200px-Columbo.jpg
    200px-Columbo.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 1,309

ssrjunkie

Nov 14, 2004
Philippines
it's an archaeological find but not on spanish time as the bricks are used here in phils just of the recent past, 1900's i would say.

the spanish times used coral stones.

it would be best to know who was the last occupant of the said place, not only the japanese but before the japanese came in. what it used to be and what is the time span. what was the purpose/circumstance if the last occupant left the place, why was it abandoned. it is good if u can ask old people on the same locality if they knew something about the place. background history and whatever knowledge you will get will help you in evaluating a site of it's possibility to contain YT.

kindly, take note of that picture on your post (topic #44). the square brick makes me wonder what might there be. get something and tap on it and the bricks around it if it sounds the same. it that brick sounds as if there's something hollow behind it, why not try removing just to check. hopefully u already did.

am also hoping i could also put my pictures on this forum, on another topic, of our operation. maybe people here could be of help of what we may be expecting. not so much of YT but opinions that may open up minds.

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
Kevin,
Some of your pictures resembles to a shrine.
If I'm not wrong, the bricks are layed perpendicular (the bricks are positioned almost right angle, in some portion) to the original surface, thus giving strength and thickness to the structure. I suggest that you use a metal detector (need not to be so expensive as long as it can penetrate not less than 24 inches.), scanning the total area of the flooring, then the arc, edge to edge. I suspect the ceiling may give you some useful hints. The reason is to find any metallic object that they may have been used for whatever intended purposes. Try to be careful in removing any piece from the ceiling or from the wall, You don't want to remove the 'INTERLOCK" that holds every pieces of your bricks. If you can provide a wider angle of view, probably, we can give you a very close "guess" about that structure.

Angel_09

batobalani

Oct 3, 2008
Kevin,
I remember years ago when I was researching for old Spanish structures in Cebu ( Philippines ) I stumbled upon
a roll of microfilm coming from Archivo National in Madrid. It was donated to a local university. What's inside
that microfilm were plans and plans of old bridges, structures (buildings), railway stations, etc in the whole
province. These plans were dated as early as 1840s. Your picture resembles one of the bridge support and
foundations. Yes, they use bricks at that time.

Is there a river nearby?

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
Hi Kevin,

Just a few more question, does that structure located on a higher ground? Say, 450 feet above sea level (approximately). Inside the arced ceiling area, did you find any traces of burned objects? And the flooring, was it made of compacted clay or cobble stones?

Angel_09

OP
OP
K

kevinkevin

Sep 22, 2008
TO SWR:

I'M NOT STATING THAT THE MARKERS NOTE THAT THERE ARE TREASURES DOWN THERE.
IF YOU CAN REVIEW MY POSTS, SOME POSTERS ARE ASKING IF WE FOUND ANY MARKERS. I POSTED SOME MARKERS WE FOUND. SOME SUGGESTED THAT IT'S A MARKERS FOR TREASURES.
I'M NOT THE ONE WHO ARE SAYING THAT THESE MARKERS ARE INDICATORS. I POSTED THEM UP SO THAT EVERYBODY CAN SEE AND COMMENT ON MY FINDS.

THOSE MARKERS WE FOUND CAME FROM THE SPOTS OR PITS WE DUG. THE WORKERS DIGGING THE PIT MAY OR COULD HAVE DISCOVERED THOSE MARKERS AS THEY DIG. THEY ALSO HAVE NO IDEA THAT LOCATIONS OR POSITIONS OF THAT MARKERS HAVE ANY SIGNIFANCE.

THE DETAILED METHODS OR EVENTS OF HOW WE DISCOVERED THE TUNNEL, FOR ME HAVE NO SIGNIFANCE. WHAT I CAN TELL YOU SWR, IS THAT WE ALREADY DISCOVERED A VALUABLE ARCHEOLOGICAL FIND.

MAYBE, OUR "ADVENTUROUS MINDS" COULD LEAD US TO SOMETHING IF WE CONTINUE TO SEARCH OR DIG MORE.

cuzcosquirrel

Aug 20, 2008
That looks like a late Qing dynasty plate from late 1700's, early 1800's. There is one like it on ebay for sale. Nice find.

boylara

Jan 9, 2005
KevinKevin, We have the same structure as what has been dug at the old provincial hospital here in Tuguegarao City, which is now the Paseo Real., It comprises of 2 rooms, sorrounded by bricks...the nearest church structure is around 200 meters, i believe what you have found is an old spanish building. With regards to the treasure not all area that the Japanese stayed had treasures....I think that structure is found in the old Villa Verde Trail.. Nueva Vizcaya..am i right? if so... then is will show you the map of that place.

OP
OP
K

kevinkevin

Sep 22, 2008
Hi boylara,

I think our site is far from Nueva Vizcaya, and definitely not on a Valle verde Trail. By the way, where is the Valle verde trail located?

At first we have a theory that it could be an old church or bridge. what interest us are the stone markers that according to "code breakers" or treasure hunters are pointing to something.

Do these markers with diff. shapes signify nothing?

boylara

Jan 9, 2005
well the best thing you do is use metal detector to detect the entire area..if you cannot detect anything unusual i suppose thats an old structure...it might not be a church structure but possible other buildings like , old house, hall etcs... not all structure is equivalent to YM TH...:-)..thats archeological find

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
Hi Kevin,

Don't let yourself be confused about different odd shape stones or markers. Your sign readers might be reading it correctly using their Jap. treasure codes, but do remember, there are treasure codes used by spanish which are very similar to Jap. treasure codes or the other way around.

But these object don't necessarily means treasure markers.
there are some missing links that you need to mention to fully grasp the "picture" of your find, if not, what you will get are all speculations, wild guesses, and non sensical comments.

Angel_09

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
Those who have no knowledge about these codes will deny its existence; and will be disputed until proven by themselves. So nobody can say absolutely that these things don't exist, same as spanish treasure codes, which you have not negated. Does it means you have double standard when it comes to Japanese treasure?

And with regards to contraction of the word Jap., which is a proper noun, why haven't you complained about the contracted word of Yam.? Is it another double standard in your side in naming names? why do you accept bastardized name of Yamas-hi-ta?

Sometimes, postings need to be objectively written, not just to disagree to what you feels does not conforms to your thinking.

Angel_09

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california
kevinkevin said:
Hi boylara,

I think our site is far from Nueva Vizcaya, and definitely not on a Valle verde Trail. By the way, where is the Valle verde trail located?

At first we have a theory that it could be an old church or bridge. what interest us are the stone markers that according to "code breakers" or treasure hunters are pointing to something.

Do these markers with diff. shapes signify nothing?
hi kk try to find some metal support behind the bricks ,if there;s some it will give an idea ,and some info. good luck ED

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
SWR, My question is directed to you; which was a direct asnswer to your comments. Now, do not use wikepedia to answer for you.
If you commented for something, be ready to give your own reasons, not using other's as reference.
I'm now getting the impression that you can't answer for yourself.

One more thing,, when I used Jap. as a contracted word for japanese, I have no ill feeling while typing it. And it is not offensive here in my place to use that contracted word.
Wherein a statement, when posted with malicious intentions, radiates all the ill feeling of the writer.
m
If my answers are considered an attack, then I can consider your remarks as an assualt....Fair enough?

In summation: Contracting a word does not necessarily means an intention for offensiveness.

Angel_09

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
Re: Is this the yama[url=http://forum.treasurenet.com/words]--deleted--[/url]a treasure?

kevinkevin said:
Keep coming..... You believe now? I told you I'm not a treasure hunter...
I searched the internet and we concluded that this is a "777" treasure site...

"777"? pare,is this in pangasinan? if your site is the site of the old Spanish church somewhere in Pangasinan, then send me a PM.

floodcitykid

Nov 3, 2008
Appomattox coVirginia
Detector(s) used
whites eagle spectrum
fisher gold bug
Re: Is this the yama[url=http://forum.treasurenet.com/words]--deleted--[/url]a treasure?

kaloy said:
kevinkevin said:
Keep coming..... You believe now? I told you I'm not a treasure hunter...
I searched the internet and we concluded that this is a "777" treasure site...

"777"? pare,is this in pangasinan? if your site is the site of the old Spanish church somewhere in Pangasinan, then send me a PM.

I am not an expert but I do know a bit about Philippines history. For some reason, I am reminded of a turtle
in some of the excavation pictures. I know that the "Lumads" and natibos" in the interior were not converted until the Spanish had been around for some time. The SPanish often built their churchs over the old pagan temples, both in the Americas and likely ROP. What might be possible is an old temple with a newer church built over it...either way you have an important archeological find even if there is no "gold" some of the artifacts and treasures might be worth more.

I am an American living in the Visayas, I have heard many stories of the Japanese hiding gold under old Churches, especially Bohol and Cagayan De oro city.

I would like to see more photos of the area if possible.

Also, if the japanese were there, you should be finding LOTS of artifacts they left behind....don't forget, collectors will pay money for them as well.

Beunas Suerte Pare

Floodcitykid

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
based on the pics where the bricks were made as a wall material, I was able to go through that kind of tunnel also one year ago. but believe it or not, it was not a Japanese tunnel but a very big room where the clays are being cooked into pots and other kinds of vases. I will post a pic tomorrow to prove my point. it is very common in the Philippines. as far as I know, tunnels made by the Japanese are not made of bricks but they resemble to an ordinary soil layer but hardened. I will prove my point tomorrow by posting pics

Big Red

Feb 4, 2012
Klamath Falls, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett: Grand Master Hunter CX III, CX Plus, GTI 2500, GTI 1500, GTA 1000 Ultra, Tesoro Lobo Super track, Sorex Pro, Discovery Electronics: Treasure Baron GoldTrax, Treasure Baron CoinTrax. Minelab:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I say, gently remove the vertical bricks on the side of the wall and see what is behind them? It appears to me, they may have been removed before and then put back in? They seem sloppily installed, or re-installed and the rest of the wall seems firm and intact? The metal detector that was used, what kind was it? Ground penetrating radar, deep search detector, or just a regular everyday metal detector? There could be metal supports in the walls, possibly at the bottom and top and possibly at each corner? If so, they would definitely indicate that something metal was behind the wall to a regular and possibly deep search detector, depending on the kind used and indicate treasure, where there is none, just metal supports?
Where the wall turns and has a column and a curb? Someone who said an underground sewage system, could be right, but don't believe it is a septic tank? Could possibly be a cistern though? And then, we could all be wrong and it is a hidden treasure, waiting to be discovered? Removing those vertical bricks might reveal, what, if anything, other than more mud, is behind that wall? Interesting what you said about the stones, the heart shaped ones, being an indicator of Japanese treasure? I would sure go to the library and look that one up! And while you are at it, look up the Philippine Treasure Recovery Laws and find out if you, in the future decide to give up and turn it over to the Government for recovery and treasure is recovered, how much, if any of it, you would be entitled to, as the discoverer of the site, where the Treasure is recovered? Those 5-6 vertical bricks, sure do intrigue me though! Afraid I would have to have a look there first thing? Anyway, good luck friend! Hope you find what you are looking for!

Last edited:

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kevyn kevin, i dont want to be a spoiler but the pic that you have posted here is not a japanese tunnel or room. it is a pugon or a place where you cook pots.

i hope you wont go here , post fake pictures, and swindle people. that is one mortal sin.

here is the pic that you have posted earlier. it looks like a japanese tunnel but it is not.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions