mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My 8 yr old asked me if tonight is the night that Santa is coming. I told her yes if she is good. I told her we will have to go to bed early so he will come. Now she keeps bugging me to go to bed. She has put out the cookies and milk already for the old jolly man. I hope you all have a Merry X-Mas and may the little ones put a big smile on your face......Matt

christmas_animated_gifs_06.gif

My little five year old Grandson called today & asked what my favorite cookie's were, then he said we have a 'surprise' for you. :laughing7:

Fossis.........

6cxmasla.jpg

Attachments

• 6cxmasla.jpg
    6cxmasla.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 474
cute story

my 6 yr old daughter was TOO EXCITED to sleep---finally after saying a million times Santa won't come if she is awake---she finally knocked off around 9:30 lol

My 5 year old just went to sleep.My 8 year old went asleep at 8pm in fear that he would not come .My two year old fights sleep every night. Gonna be fun in the morning!! :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

It's all about the morning and seeing the face on the young ones.... :headbang:

Especially mine, they will love the coal, it's just enough to heat their breakfast :laughing7:

spartacus53 said:
It's all about the morning and seeing the face on the young ones.... :headbang:

Especially mine, they will love the coal, it's just enough to heat their breakfast :laughing7:
Oh Spart 'Ol Buddy, You should have seen the face on my youngin this morning.. When The wife gave him his stocking.. He jammed his arm down in it like he was fishin for a gold nugget.. :laughing7: He slowly drags out a lump of Coal.. Then repeats, after 7 lumps, I was in tears from laughing so hard, About to pass out.. He looked at me like dropped to a dead serious straight face.. Then said " Daddy how did your coal get in my stocking" :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back