Isnt it wonderful to live in Fascistchusetts.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
If it's that bad then do something instead of whining about it.

Visit Dorchester bb,if you make it out alive maybe visit with caddilac Deval.Since when is the truth whining?

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonder what makes Red such a lightning rod for the left? Why try so hard to discredit every post? It looked like this thread is about a gun grab in Mass but it has turned into a bash Red Party.

I haven't lived there,, But the fact they gave us Barney and the undertaker makes me not want to visit either. It also makes it highly likely this gun grab could be real issue in that state.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Send me your address and I'll be there with bells on, been wanting to meet you for some time now. :hello:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey partner, We have lots of room here in Texas. You and the mrs. will love it. We only have two seasons, hot and hotter, but we all have a/c and it's a dry heat. I have a ranch in the hill country that I haven't seen in 2-3 years and I need to go visit it. We can shoot Bambi's mom and dad, swim in the spring fed creek or just hide out from Obama.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Pops live out that way, tell me when the meeting takes place - I'll be there too!!!! :hello2:

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can see that you're viewing this Thread, still waiting.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
It also makes it highly likely this gun grab could be real issue in that state.

Of course it is Dave,Mass is the front line in the whole lib agenda.Where else can you find laws such as.Its against the law to have a guns magazine (no matter how many rounds it holds)even if you dont own the gun itself.You cant buy percussion caps or pyrodex (you need a special permit for black powder now)without a permit but you can possess caps and pyrodex without a permit.A pocket knife is considered a concealed weapon.Blade length of a knife to legally carry is 1 1/2 inches:laughing9:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course it is Dave,Mass is the front line in the whole lib agenda.Where else can you find laws such as.Its against the law to have a guns magazine (no matter how many rounds it holds)even if you dont own the gun itself.You cant buy percussion caps or pyrodex (you need a special permit for black powder now)without a permit but you can possess caps and pyrodex without a permit.A pocket knife is considered a concealed weapon.Blade length of a knife to legally carry is 1 1/2 inches:laughing9:

Some terribly ignorant laws to have. And they fly in the face of the Second Amendment. Sad What is happening in some areas!

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Whoops forgot one,semi autos are considered assault rifles,AR15s are banned also quite a few other semiautos are banned but,ruger mini 14s and mini 30s and AK47s are not banned.some revolvers are banned such as charter arms bull dog .44.the list goes on.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mini 14s, 30s and Aks? Are they used primarily by the gangs and the gangs now have lobbyists?

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm such a swell guy they crave my attention:laughing7:

Yeah , your something special alright, how's about a answer to why you would want to live anywhere else than where I have lived in the past? I'm trying to give you a chance to prove to everyone here (until my posts get deleted in your favor) that what you said was not a direct insult toward myself. Please continue RJC....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread