It Been A Year

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So it has been just over a year since I started making video's.. December 24th 2012 I was at Yankee Jims by myself.. Christmas day 2012 I was with my brother and the day after Christmas I was with my Stepdad..

2013 as been an exciting year and I look forward to the new year.. I really enjoyed treasurenet and it's member's I look forward to a whole another year of it... Well anyway Merry Christmas

Upvote 0

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Your videos have been a great addition to this forum Marshal and I for one want to thank you for your efforts. I'm sure that there are others besides myself that are looking forward to many more years of watching your efforts!

Merry Christmas

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for the videos MM. Helped me get more gold no doubt!

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So it has been just over a year since I started making video's.. December 24th 2012 I was at Yankee Jims by myself.. Christmas day 2012 I was with my brother and the day after Christmas I was with my Stepdad..

2013 as been an exciting year and I look forward to the new year.. I really enjoyed treasurenet and it's member's I look forward to a whole another year of it... Well anyway Merry Christmas

MadMarshall I can definitely say that if it were not for your videos I would not have anywhere near the success I have had in my first three months... Thank You for your selfless sharing and much more AU and happiness to you.

Merry Christmas

Goldenmojo

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the videos and the music you match with em! Thanks for taking the time to shoot and post these videos for us.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread