cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I basically stopped CRH 6-7 years ago. My daughter started college and 90% ers were dying up. I was up to 2 maybe 3 boxes per week. I know I had hit the 1500 half mark and was happy with my stash. (I started hitting yard sales buying gold, silver, coins and ebay k-rap I also recycled cell phones)

Any way back to my adventures. I live in NoCA and go to Oregon every few weeks to fill up on much cheaper gas and my wife likes the big grocery in town. I did a search, this town has 9 banks. So I dropped her off at Fred Meyer got gas and then did some CRHing. The first five banks were a bust. But then on the last three I at least got some coins. (I decided not to drive to the last bank, it was couple miles north) So my total find was 10 JFK & 1 IKE. But the best part was 2 of the JFKs were 1968. I haven't lost my touch.

Upvote 0

scottw

Jul 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear you have to be wealthy just to live in Cali.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
CRH'g is just like riding a bicycle, just never forget how. Welcome back from the past.

Greastart

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
I hear you have to be wealthy just to live in Cali.

Nope! Just gotta love paying high taxes, gotta love being the sanctuary to homeless dirtbags, criminals, and illegal aliens.

Truth is, those of us that live in Northern California tend to view things a little differently than our cohabitants in central and southern California. Problem is it the wackjobs in Sacramento, the bay area, and southern California that run the place.

In my view Northern California starts somewhere between Woodland and Davis/Sac/Bay area. Pretty much anything south of Woodland belongs to Brown, Feinstein, Pelosi, and B Hussein O....and they can have it! It's time for 51.

Welcome Back Dan...I believe we compete for coins but you sound like the sort of fellow I don't mind competing with. PM Sent.

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe we compete for coins but you sound like the sort of fellow I don't mind competing with. PM Sent.

I am sure we do not compete in my town. Only 3 maybe 4 banks here and I belong to two of them. I don't count going to them as CRHing because in the year or so I have been here I may have gotten 3 or 4 JFKs.

PM returned.

PS I feel same way about Brown, Feinstein, Pelosi but what can I do? screaming liberals to the left and wackos to the right.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe someday the state of Jefferson will come about!

scottw

Jul 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in NE Oregon.
There is the occasional wishful thinking of East Oregon and Washington banding with Idaho to form a state.
I have my doubts I will ever see it, but I can remain hopeful.
For us, it is not only the differences in politics between east and west, but our lack of representation due to the population density.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread