it is possible that I have located the peralta and other lost treasures in ariz.

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stefen finds gold with his stapler and won't share with me. M :dontknow: nty

HUNTER12

May 24, 2011
I have have a dead bigfoot in my freezer. He tell's me were the others are hiding. :blob7:

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea?Well I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, While I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express last night I found a map :evil5: in the refrigerator leading to the lost buried gold the Germans and Japanese hid from WW2 and upon following directions :walk: on the map :evil5: I saw some familiar surroundings!!! There it was, ALL BURIED in my backyard in Texas!!!!!! WOOO WHOOOO!!!!!! :tongue3: :tongue3:

No offense, I had to be funny like the other posters. That would be really cool if you did find all the clues. Have you figured out when and how you are going to find the location, visit it, see what is in store of finding the treasure(s)? Need any help?

baywalker

Bronze Member
Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found it all I just need some money to get it out of the ground

Jonnie

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
baywalker said:
I found it all I just need some money to get it out of the ground

Jonnie

Well, Like I tell ALL, I don't have any money to invest, or "HAND OVER MONEY", but I can sure operate a shovel and be right there helping!! Unfortunately those who ask for money investments, don't take me up on my offer!!! :-\ :'(

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeep said:
Don't you mean pirogi ?

I found the best pirogi's in Brighton Beach :wink:

How deep were they? Did you use any discrimination? Got any pictures? Are you gonna use electrolysis to clean em up?::) ::) ::) :tongue3:

Just tryin ta save the newbs some posting time :thumbsup: ::) :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing7: :hello:

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
peralta said:
I have located all the treasure signs of the legendary peralta stone maps, the latin stone maps, the stone crosses and the possible markings leading to the lost Guadalupe treasure mine.I have also located the treasures of the santa Maria.all these mines are in Arizona.it took two years to solve the code and find the mine entry.
Two years ago I was invited to go down to this site with a guy that was up here in the northwest. He claimed he found it twenty years earlier as a kid and needed someone to drop what they were doing and go down there and pick it up. Needless to say that I don't jump in a vehicle and drive off in the sunset on a twenty year old childhood memory. I was just wondering if you might be that person sense your story is half the story that he told me. He said he grew up there and remembered the wagon wheel tracks a block from his home and just read the book on the Peralta mines which described these same tracks in the same location and just had to cut me in if I would only drop what I'm doing "right now."
Good luck convincing me that you found what hundreds of other treasure hunters have been dreaming about for a long time

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seamuss said:
peralta said:
I have located all the treasure signs of the legendary peralta stone maps, the latin stone maps, the stone crosses and the possible markings leading to the lost Guadalupe treasure mine.I have also located the treasures of the santa Maria.all these mines are in Arizona.it took two years to solve the code and find the mine entry.
Two years ago I was invited to go down to this site with a guy that was up here in the northwest. He claimed he found it twenty years earlier as a kid and needed someone to drop what they were doing and go down there and pick it up. Needless to say that I don't jump in a vehicle and drive off in the sunset on a twenty year old childhood memory. I was just wondering if you might be that person sense your story is half the story that he told me. He said he grew up there and remembered the wagon wheel tracks a block from his home and just read the book on the Peralta mines which described these same tracks in the same location and just had to cut me in if I would only drop what I'm doing "right now."
Good luck convincing me that you found what hundreds of other treasure hunters have been dreaming about for a long time
He waited 20 years, then all of a sudden we gotta get this recovered like yesterday :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: Good to hear you're not one of those P.T. Barnum was referring to. :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright: :thumbsup: :notworthy: :headbang: :hello2:

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
Scarey thought that this guy could be the one I talked to a couple of years ago.
He read a book on the Peralta mines and got a childhood memory and I don't know how he got my contact information but if he isn't the same man then watch out for someone with the storey like his.
It's snake oil.

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello harleyman and others, if I wanted to joke it sure wouldn't be on this site. Even when you tell the truth I figured I that most wouldn't believe it because the coding would be hard to break.I don't know want anyones investment in backing. Its all done and ready to take out.I've already been asked to show the markings on the mountains for investment but why would the person need me after he sees the location.
Im already going to be 64 and will be dependent on a a couple of people to do the digging.some say if I just want to to feel important.barley when its time to dig we will meet in Arizona, your welcome to join.there is more than enough for all who helps.
I thought it was difficult looking all them years for the markings.the most difficult part was breaking the code which puts you at the entry locations. The Peralta overlaps with the reins santa Maria treasures.the priest with the cross points to what was the main entry of the santa maria but it was found blown shut.I found the markings to the real entry with the markings of the M with a cross on top. Read the story of the miraculous medal.this is what helped me find the the main entrance.The giggled lines. On the other part of the heart takes you to the dark circled. (Tunnel )location.all the markings are visible but they were the most difficult to see, especially the the Xs.the distance is in catastrophe and not leguas.The horse is on a cliff wall and is about 100ft. Across.The markings stated that the trail is dangerous. And it is to the mines of the horse.
The other site to the Guadalupe has the markings on its site.A shadow of a priest is laying on his side, one arm is extended up and he is holding a key in his hand.a shadow keyhole is nearby.put a line through them that leads you to the mine. Thee latin heart symbols are also the part of the santa mail treasure.the entry leads you to all the chambers of treasure.the latin coding overlaps the santa Maria map and shows all the quantity in each locating of treasures. There is a marking of a house on the ground and when you dig there it is the entry of the cavern of the gold.On another site you find the markings to the Estrella treasure, it is stored in three different close area.
the Estrella states that these treasures were DEPOSITED.this tells me that this area was also a storage sea a BANK OF THE CHURCH.
I DO NEED HELP taking them out.I have three other marked locations of Jesuit markings.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you have found millions of dollars worth of treasure are inviting anyone who wants to come along to dig. What a JOKE! If you REALLY had the location of a treasure you would be asking friends and family, not strangers. How do you know the stranger who joins you to dig isn't going to bury YOU in the hole they dig?

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Not likely, but wouldn't it be something if he really did find the peralta treasure?
Hay Peralta, lets see some pictures of the actual signs you located. You say you found the entrance. How accessable is the area? Can you get there by car, truck, horse, atv. rokon, or just walk in or climb in? Lets have some real facts, or is this another Brown's cabin tale? Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread