krymesolvr93

Oct 27, 2013
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It may be cold, but I won't give up

It's official, old man winter is on his way. The ground here is already frozen, but I don't think the woodchips are yet so I might hit them as best as I can before I can't anymore. After they are frozen, I will conclude the season. But this season already for me has been great! I hope everyone has had (or still are having) a great season. GL & HH!

Upvote 0

JunkShopFiddler

Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks man for the good wishes, sorry for your frozen season. Here in southern Indiana winter can be the best for detecting. In the summer we usually have a drought and the dirt is like concrete. But in the winter it snows one day, warms up to 50 degrees and melts the next day, leaving the ground soft, wet, and easy for diggin'. You can dig all the junk signals because the plugs are so easy to pop out it's like beach hunting, (well, almost)...stay warm!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya I think the top third of the US is on the freezing if not frozen side now. Sunday I had a hard time just getting the probe in the ground, today it warmed up and poured rain, but next few days it will be real cold so the ground will be cement probably. Beach detecting is an option. HH!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me to Sunday nightmare up in mass next day cold but digable, & now with all the rain should either be really muddy hopefully wont freeze right away my Sunday spot had alot of great signals I had to pass over & just do top side so we will just see, I got my samson its sharpened n ready. Good thing is usually in the heavy forest leaves are like a blanket so still digable out there for a while

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions