it must be Easter Week

captaindoug

May 1, 2011
Sorry, no pics just a short story, after living near the west coast for the past several years, two months ago We moved nearer to Daytona, after several discouraging trips I took off yesterday morning headed for Siesta Key.
The last two miles traffic was just barely crawling and after entering the parking lot another full hour to find a parking spot. Much busier than a Sunday in July or August.
Pretty calm when I got in the water around 1PM However the wind continued to pick up thruout the day. Managed a hand full of junk earrings, a diamond navel stud (not real) I did see several Navels that I thought it would look good in but smart enough not to try it.
Finished off the day with a 10K high school class ring with initials inside. Called the school this morning and they are starting the search. Should have been a negative low around 7 but the wind kept pushing the water back in.
Just a note even though I don't post as often as I should I sure enjoy reading them all./

Upvote 0

Megagold

Mar 3, 2012
Calif by the Bay
Detector(s) used
MXT- AT Pro- Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on some nice finds! I bet you score big on silver and gold there! Get the camera ready! :unhappysmiley:

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulation.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread