Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
After a couple of hours at a local school, the ole knee was screaming bloody murder at me. I dug a handful of pencil erasers, tabs and foil. Had a five dime spill and some bling jewelry with the rest of the clad. Dug one small gold ear ring backing and that was it. The sun wasn't that bad but the knee just did its best to take the fun out of it. It's pretty bad when you can hear the wife groaning when she gets up and she can hear you as well. I use thick cushioned leather knee pads which help a lot and I can't dig without them anymore. But like a lot of you, the ole body just ain't what it used to be and it lets me know it too. So, when we got home, it was ICY HOT time to help some with the knee. Of course, one has to remember to wash the hands very well or various parts of the body may react poorly to the stuff LOL. I remember old timers using Ben Gay and all of those various cremes for their aches and pains and now I Are One! It may hurt some but I ain't stopping yet, just shorter trips. It is what it is. DL

holepuncher

Oct 5, 2014
Amboy Wa.
Detector(s) used
AT Pro. Equinox.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Your not the only one. Ain't it fun getting old> (sarcasm)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread