ITALIAN DETECTOR: help me!!

POL1945

Jun 27, 2008
ITALY
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Hi all,

I'm Nicola from Italy (... sorry for my terrible english), i'm interessed to relics and coins.

I have a question for you:

I want buy a new md ( now i use ace 250); this is a problem : TESORO VAQUERO or WHITE'S M6 ?

Italian's seller advise M6 because Tesoro is not well known.

What is your advice?

Many tanks.

Nicola

Upvote 0

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
The Vaquero is as good as the M6 with lifetime warranty.However,if the dealer there handles the M6 and not the Tesoro,I would get the M6 so that you have a local place to take it to if something would go wrong with it.The M6 gives you a visual ID where the Tesoro is only a tone unit.

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
they are both very good, if you have minerilized soils go for the m-6, with a 6x10 DD coil, i know areas over there were formed with volcanic actions, the high end tesoros dont really like the heavy minerals

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would contact a dealer such as www.mediaelettra.com/metalen.htm who sells Whites and Tesoro plus many other brands and see if he knows what works best in your district. Or your local detecting club.

Don't forget that Tesoro's/Fisher etc don't provide the warranty you would get in the States. No lifetime or five years...could be as little as one year so its something to bear in mind.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread