Italian Murano Glass charm, hand blown

qaela4

Bronze Member
Jul 24, 2014
Keene, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My wife went to Italy in May and visited Murano Glass(of course she brought an original bracelet charm home) so finding this today was kinda cool. An old bottle opener, brass handle, 1919 and 1956 S wheats, quarter size blob of who knows what. The partial coin on the lower left is what is left of a dime. Updated pics of the ring I found yesterday so you don't have to go find the other thread. Went to the Jeweler today and confirmed costume only, nothing real...:BangHead:
Murano1.JPG Murano2.JPG Symonds1.JPG SymWheat.JPG QuarterBlob2.JPG NF3.JPG NF4.JPG

Upvote 6

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ring still looks nice, can't take that away from you!

Real deal is on the next hunts list!

I got excited once when I found a tiny Alex & Ani charm...nope not real! Chris clued me in, he had found the same one before. Brand name fakes, got to love it!

OP
OP
Q

qaela4

Bronze Member
Jul 24, 2014
Keene, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found one of those Alex and Ani too, they must be everywhere...lol. This is my second year doing this and I found 2 with real diamonds this year so I'm not greedy. Whether it turns out real or fake the initial rush is worth it.

Brother Al

Jul 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors?
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It is real and looks nice, regardless of. Monetary value

Erik in NJ

Silver Member
Oct 4, 2010
The Garden State
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro & CTX-3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very nice charm brother! :thumbsup: Has your wife claimed it already??

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found one of those Alex and Ani too, they must be everywhere...lol. This is my second year doing this and I found 2 with real diamonds this year so I'm not greedy. Whether it turns out real or fake the initial rush is worth it.

You bet it is! Not much compares to those first few seconds after you unearth what looks like the real deal, your on cloud 9, 10, AND 11!

Your ahead of me, I'm still looking for the gold ring with diamonds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread