Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello guys, Here are the coin finds that the awesome tellers at a couple of the banks in town I go to set aside for me.

Last week one of the tellers set aside this 1964 Half Dollar for me (First 90% in a while!)
a1964a.jpg

On Saturday I stopped by to a bank I have not been since the winter, they still remembered me and had a 1953b Two Dollar Red Seal waiting for me.
a1953ba.jpg

Today I ended up getting a 1952 Silver Quarter they set aside for me, along with a 1944d Wheat Penny.
a1952a.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not really a bank find but pretty cool.

Also, At the supermarket two Saturdays ago a woman who knew I collect coin came up to me and asked if I would like a bag of old foreign coins the banks won't take, in there were many foreign coins including plenty of Canada Cents including many 1950's Queen Elizabeth cents and three King Edward cents. There was also a beautiful 1962 Canada silver quarter and a proof special commemorative Canada quarter. There were 100 or so coins in the bag from Central America Britain and Canada. I offered to pay face value for the Canadian coins but they told me they are worthless to them because all the banks don't take American coins.

Sorry no photos at the moment of these.

I also got two 1920's wheat pennies in my change this week.

Upvote 9

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Save on them supermarket coins. Would love to be handed a bag of coins. Congrats on the contacts!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome silver and wheat scores! Pays you well to have friends in good places!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread