itching to get back into it... at pro?

grampa

Nov 27, 2008
Hi Guys,

so i detected for about 3 months last year with an ace 250... was fun but i wasn't getting the caliber of finds i wanted and needed some cash so i sold it

been reading tnet again actively and i think i have to get another one ;)

considering the Garrett AT Pro.. been reading good things... anyone here have it or know anyone who has it?

this time around i have to try more than local tot lots as finding nothing but clad got old fast... never found silver coinage ... jewelry.. anything odd.. coolest thing was an old toy car (metal )

getting the itch again ...

marinedad

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2009
pisgah forest, n.c.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
minelab e-trac and equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not speaking from experience, i have read good things about the at pro.

Gimmie The Loot

Bronze Member
May 11, 2010
Driftwood, TX
Detector(s) used
etrac, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got the Ace 250 and have not found silver with it yet, but then again, nobody else has found silver when I'm out with them even if they have etracs. I guess the silver just has to be there first before you can find it. I'm sure ace will see it someday. Just a few old indian heads for me as far as old coins go. One was about 8 inches.

OP
OP
G

grampa

Nov 27, 2008
Gimmie, i had the ace and upgraded to the big dd coil when it first came out.. great machine

all about the spots i guess... regardless of the machine

Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saw a post somewhere about the AT Pro. They were giving a good test, wet and dry sand. Has anyone had one in the water yet. How does it do? Would love to hear about it?

Ed D.

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have found quite a bit of silver coins and jewelry and 3 gold with my Ace 250, its a great machine for being on the less expensive side. I still have mine as a backup detector just in case my main one goes down. :icon_pirat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread