Its a december to remember!

BIGmintmark

Dec 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
It's a december to remember!

Went on a mini bank trip on friday on my way to my second job. Stopped at five banks. The first four banks had nothing but clad halves and not many to begin with. Even my homebase bank had a box of nickels that someone already went through. I can tell now because they tape the ends up, not the first time I got those boxes. I was certainly bummed out but my last stop would make me so happy that I called my wife practically yelling on her voice mail to call me lol. It was a bank I didn't have an account with at the time (opened an account this morning though lol). The young teller was on the phone and asked me at a distance what she could help me with and of course I don't wanna say it out loud cause I don't want others hearing. Anyways, I asked for halves and big dollar coins and she immediately motioned for me to come over. She starting couting the ones on her tray and i could hear the silver lol. She had about 13 dollars worth on her tray which she then sat on the counter in front of me to count them out. I asked if she had more and she bends down and I hear her pressing the buttons for her safe. She then sits 80 worth of cwr on the counter. I buy them all.. I go to my car and open the end of the first roll and a 1967 is showing... so excited i open a couple other rolls and another silver is showing. I told my wife that I would wait to open them so we could do them together when I got home. All in all this was my findings. I did hit a solid roll of 40%ERS. :headbang: All the others only had a few clad in each roll but all the rest silver. YAY!!!! :laughing7: They also had 14 worth of big dollar ikes.
Even though I didn't get any 90% halves.. can't really complain with this kinda score.
total of 111 - 40% silver halves
check out the pics

Attachments

• IMG_7609.JPG
    IMG_7609.JPG
    289.7 KB · Views: 595
  • IMG_7604.JPG
    IMG_7604.JPG
    253.4 KB · Views: 570
Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: It's a december to remember!

A december to remember indeed, congrats on your score.

Best of luck to you in 2012.

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:headbang: That's a great way to end the month & the year. Hope this year starts off this good as well. That is a great score!
HH

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hell, ya, BigMM!

This hobby rules.

HH
BB