Apr 2, 2007
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bite your tongue on the sparkers, it's HELL week. But lucky me ,sparkers are band in Collior county.

D

digum smacks

all you excal hunters get ready to dig all that steel.bottlecaps are comin atcha you cant discriminate them in the water :laughing9:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no problem at all in the water.........Digging a few, but not very many bottlecaps at all...........

excal/pirate

Jan 28, 2009
snooksion2 said:
all you excal hunters get ready to dig all that steel.bottlecaps are comin atcha you cant discriminate them in the water :laughing9:
you can always tell when some one dosnt know how to run a excal very well they make stupid comments(listen to how the tone comes in grasshopper its all in the tone}

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you mean it stops? Jeez, i've been diggin sparkler wires, crab trap pieces and every bottle cap tween here and mumzies place..

Not to worry, I'm saving it all for the big turn in when rusty steel is worth more than gold. :headbang:

D

digum smacks

well heres the thing your excal and my excal sound nothing alike.you wont even know what to think when you hear mine. a peice of tin foil on yours that sound would be gold on mine,also on mine a nickel sounds nothing like a gold ring it sounds like a quarter,on yours a nickel it is similiar to a gold ring.a dime on mine is super high pitch dimes stand out the most on my machine.a quarter sounds like a beer can.and a silver ring sounds a pull tab.but heres the best part i dig almost no pull tabs because on mine they sound nothing like gold ring.sure i have no clue what im doing i will just keep digging my gold not knowing anything :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions