47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's about that time....

Seems like this time of year there is always a thread where people post pictures of their equipment, gear, arsenal, toys, tools, etc.

I've enjoyed these posts, it has given me some ideas to better equip myself. So if you don't mind I would love to see what you use to find that ever elusive gold/platinum/silver etc.

Upvote 0

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: It's about that time....

No pics, but it's about that time to order a few extra coil bolts for your detectors. Nothing more annoying than breaking one in the middle of a great hunt and not having a replacement with you.

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

I'll take some pics today and post.

surfnturf

Feb 28, 2010
East/West Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATX, Excal II-10/WOT, E-TRAC
Stealth 720i hybrd
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

47thelement said:
Seems like this time of year there is always a thread where people post pictures of their equipment, gear, arsenal, toys, tools, etc.

I've enjoyed these posts, it has given me some ideas to better equip myself. So if you don't mind I would love to see what you use to find that ever elusive gold/platinum/silver etc.

47 E,
Here's what I have done, changed my floats to pvc so much tougher and floats more sand and rocks! Also changed head phones used OBN's technique with 3M's I highly recommend, Thanks OBN 8)

SnT

Attachments

• ep1.jpg
    ep1.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 258
  • ep2.jpg
    ep2.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 262

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions