Its been a while

randyinarkansas

Nov 2, 2007
Fayetteville
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Ace 250
It's been a while

Sorry folks....I posted the last topic, then realized I hadn't been on here in a while. I hope everyone is finding more than I am..My summer has been unproductive to say the least, I have plenty of places to hunt, but all of then are grown up with weeds and impossible to swing a metal detector. The last find I had was a 1940's good luck token from an oil company..I found one simular on ebay for $10. Other than that, there is nothing else to report.

tabdog

Aug 16, 2008
Bryant Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Euro Sabre, Vaquero, Silver Sabre uMax and 2 Compadres
Re: It's been a while

Hay Randy,

Where abouts are you in Arkansas.

I live in Bryant.

I've been staying out of the woods mostly

doing parks.

I've been doing OK. I got 11 gold rings

so far this year.

Tabdog

cammobunker

May 27, 2008
NW Ar-kan-saw
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Mojave, Cibola. Deteknix Pinpointer. Mark I Mod 0 eyeball, too.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey all. I'm in NW Arkansas, Bella Vista above Bentonville.
Our woods here are like Raiders of the Lost Ark.

"Hey.....why does the ground move like that?"

"Ticks....why does it have to be........ ticks?!"
<shudder> I really hate ticks.

I'm waiting till frost kills em off.

So far this summer I've dug a dollar or so in clad, lots of crap and an extensive collection of pull tabs.

Oh, and Tabdog's responsible for my buying not only a Compadre, but also a Cibola that isn't here yet. When it does get here and the wife finds out, I'm heading for Bryant and Tabdogs place. You'll put me up, right? ;D
I'm not sure my protesting what a great deal that Cibola with the 5.75, 9X8 and 12X10 coil I got from somebody is going to keep me off the couch. (Although I'm buying second hand and paying less than 2/3s new cost for the package).

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008

Hello Razerbacks, I can't find Bryant on my only Ark map. My old partner is in
Mena at fleamarket. Is Bryant close to Mena? lastleg

cromeboat

Tenderfoot
Jan 1, 2008
Heber Springs AR
Detector(s) used
XLT,bounty hunter 202,and commando,white XLT

I hate ticks hate hate hate
yesterday I went to sandy beach down old hwy 25 for about an hour till i got drowned with rain nothing but junk. Going to try to fight the rain today good luck to all

briankb70

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2008
river valley/ Fort Smith, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
white's DFX,Classic III, Prizim II

Hey R. in Ark. ! We still have got to get together and hunt. I've been doing alot of hunting and no posting lately.
And like Cammobunker , Ihave added a Gazillion pultabs this last summer.
At Southside High School (built in the 60's) I couldn't sleep and haunted at 1am for 2 hrs) I found nothing but pulltabs seriously ONLY PULLTABS ! dang rich kids can't they loose a penny or something a little more interesting than a pulltab at least. I MD the whole length of the parking lot . Now I know what they spent their money on instead of rings for their girlfriends. :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions