OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ones I have talked to, ask me why I put up with the others foolishness on this site . I am here for the ones that don't post and try to understand .

I don't hold any of you guys higher then them .

Look, given that you have your own site, there are obvious reasons why you still post here in light of the way that you say you feel about the place. :thumbsup:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Understanding that I have done something like deciphering the Beale Ciphers . I can see why that is upsetting to some people that have never done anything like it, but you guys do have your strange theories that may make for a good laugh one day . Just not much of an academic acceptance for such lunacy as what I have read on some of these threads . Not so much this thread as the others .

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Look, given that you have your own site, there are obvious reasons why you still post here in light of the way that you say you feel about the place. :thumbsup:

I do like this site, it is the best one I can find to post with lay people . Not much experts here, but it keeps me up on currant events about Beale Papers .

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A bit over a year ago I joined this cool forum to share some of what I have found in decoding the Beale Papers cipher 1 and 3 . You know you did it right when all of the posters on the site try to kill every thing you say and humiliate you to a defensive posture .

That has happened to most of the greatest people of the last 2000 years . They will put there collective theories on high and rip apart all that they feel come against what they believe to hold true .

No worries, I have done what I say I have done and will continue to move forward with what I have and post a bit here and there for some of you guys that are not a part of the bully group on this forum .

In looking for the ever illusive Thomas J Beale, I have a good trail that I will continue to look at and research . The only one left on my list is the Captain Thomas J Beale Sr and I am sure I am the only one that think him a possibility of being TJB .

I am just a person who has decoded the ciphers and looking for more information, I do not hold the theories of most of the folks that are here or there just for the fact that I am looking at this from a view of a decoded cipher for 1 and 3 nothing more .

If you feel your being attack report it per our rules and a mod will check it out.. Someone disagreeing with a theory, post or any post is not a bully nor violating our rules as long as there are no insults or attacks in the post......

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Just posted an interesting link, are you assuming something like on the other thread ?

Crackpot index

The Crackpot Index John Baez.

I love me some Joan Baez!
This one especially.

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"You know you did it right when all of the posters on the site try to kill every thing you say and humiliate you to a defensive posture."

"Humiliation can sometimes provide great resource and recourse."

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Understanding that I have done something like deciphering the Beale Ciphers . I can see why that is upsetting to some people that have never done anything like it, but you guys do have your strange theories that may make for a good laugh one day . Just not much of an academic acceptance for such lunacy as what I have read on some of these threads ...
Strange theories? Lunacy?
There is NO collaborating evidence outside of the 1885 Beale Papers that can confirm that anything in the Beale Papers text ever happened. The theories presented here are alternatives that influenced the creation of the Beale job pamphlet.
The key phrase is "NO collaborating outside evidence".
Without that, deciphering the Beale Ciphers holds what credence?

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Strange theories? Lunacy?
There is NO collaborating evidence outside of the 1885 Beale Papers that can confirm that anything in the Beale Papers text ever happened. The theories presented here are alternatives that influenced the creation of the Beale job pamphlet.
The key phrase is "NO collaborating outside evidence".
Without that, deciphering the Beale Ciphers holds what credence?

1. You have the Beale Papers .
2. You have the Hoaxist .

There is a book and this book is from 800 years ago, the book exist but it make a statement that does not line up with what some modern day people think must of happened . The Hoaxist think the whole work to be a fiction for if it is not 100% true as per them it is not true .

Problem 1 . They the Hoaxist only look at evidence helping there theories of a predetermined outcome nothing more . They have become blind to the truth in evidence that does not support there outcome . Therefore they the Hoaxist have become tainted in there theories, one sided with no room to understand all other evidence.

Problem 2 These Hoaxist have been doing there thing for 100 years so they must be right .

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
If you feel your being attack report it per our rules and a mod will check it out.. Someone disagreeing with a theory, post or any post is not a bully nor violating our rules as long as there are no insults or attacks in the post......

Why do video's I post only come up as links on my side . Is that just what I see and others see the video 350 x 600 or what ?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
1. You have the Beale Papers ... They the Hoaxist only look at evidence helping there theories of a predetermined outcome nothing more . They have become blind to the truth in evidence that does not support there outcome . Therefore they the Hoaxist have become tainted in there theories, one sided with no room to understand all other evidence...
The Beale Papers were not written to be a "hoax", but as a dime adventure/ treasure novel with ciphers added for parlor entertainment.
By the very fact that there exists NO outside collaborating documented evidence confirms that the job pamphlet is nothing more than a work of fiction.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why do video's I post only come up as links on my side . Is that just what I see and others see the video 350 x 600 or what ?

Most likely they are not formatted properly.... Below is sample, the code in red is the code of the video the rest is the formatting for playing. You can change the code to any code on any you-tube video and it will play here, just be sure there are no spaces before or after you inset the code.

To keep it from just showing the video here and not the code I added a space in front by the "[" and again at the back by the "]" remove spaces and video will play here...

[ video=youtube;F96lemYryXo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F96lemYryXo[/video ]

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Beale Papers were not written to be a "hoax", but as a dime adventure/ treasure novel with ciphers added for parlor entertainment.
By the very fact that there exists NO outside collaborating documented evidence confirms that the job pamphlet is nothing more than a work of fiction.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that it "confirms" anything. However, I do agree that the total absence of anything concrete to the contrary certainly supports the fiction theory, the true facts being what they are as of today.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Most likely they are not formatted properly.... Below is sample, the code in red is the code of the video the rest is the formatting for playing. You can change the code to any code on any you-tube video and it will play here, just be sure there are no spaces before or after you inset the code.

To keep it from just showing the video here and not the code I added a space in front by the "[" and again at the back by the "]" remove spaces and video will play here...

[ video=youtube;F96lemYryXo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F96lemYryXo[/video ]

Thank you very much !

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

outside collaborating documented
BookReview.jpg

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Uh....that is a summary of the Beale paper publication, it is not a collaboration of any sort.

At any point does it paint the Beale Papers as fiction ? This is one of the 3 documents that I know of that point to the Beale Papers existed at a certain time .
Lets take a much deeper look at just what it said in the newspaper of the time eh .

Wade, yes I see even the people that worked for a newspaper could not spell correctly ! Do I need to bring up Beall again at this point lol

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
LAST LINE
and the pamphlet is issued with the hope that someone may discover the key and unravel the mystery

book re 1.JPG

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At any point does it paint the Beale Papers as fiction ? This is one of the 3 documents that I know of that point to the Beale Papers existed at a certain time .
Lets take a much deeper look at just what it said in the newspaper of the time eh .

Wade, yes I see even the people that worked for a newspaper could not spell correctly ! Do I need to bring up Beall again at this point lol

It is a "book review" and nothing more. That article is simply telling readers what the book is all about, explaining the book's contents, etc. That article has nothing whatsoever to do with establishing the credibility of anything in the book, it's simply saying, "Here is a new book and this is what it is all about."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread