Its Fall

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Cant say a whole lot has been goin on. the weather is noticeably cooler and the water is starting to feel like ice.. Someone stole the majority of my stuff.. I was hiking my stuff and making trips and had my stuff close to the trail up and someone cleaned me out. I suspect they likely just restashed it as I doubt they hiked it up and out.. But I have yet to find it.. Anyway other then that same ole same ole.. looking forward to the change of season and some fall prospecting and exploring.. new season new section of river to devote my time.. As far as the year goes and it bein a banner year for gold and all the expectations of the gold due to heavy rains well I cant say it was or that I noticed anything to give validity to the claims that seemed prevalent with the heavy rains and the hype.. I myself had high expectations and my own thoughts on the matter and was proved mistaken on a many accounts.. Anyway live and learn.. Well haven't really been posting vids no real reason other then prospectors paranoia I suppose.. Anyway wish you all well and hope all had a good season for gold..

just a vid of me and Blue poking around some glacial wash..

Upvote 0

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's too bad about your stuff Victor, seems like someone around those parts has been doing good thieving as you know they also took a bunch of our stuff down river.. hasn't been a good gold year for me as far as quantity but the time spent out had been enjoyable.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using TreasureNet.com mobile app

Laz7777

Dec 19, 2015
South Fork Yuba River, Motherlode
Detector(s) used
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
had a pan and a classifier swiped over last winter, luckily my friend Jimmy from Oregon showed up a couple days after I did. gave me his old GPAA pan, I like it...can't get my Roaring Camp Gold Saver at the local hardware store anymore...they were being shoplifted and they stopped carrying them...why's it always thieves that f*** things up for the rest of us?
had my A52 stolen from a spot I was working a half mile from my camp...they returned it a few days later in the same spot.
anyhow, who wants to go on a tweaker hunt next spring? when they're in season of course, I wouldn't want to have the game warden to write me a ticket.

and oh yeah....you start that hole MM? looks interesting.

Last edited:

Medina Joe

Jul 4, 2014
Medina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really dislike 3 things in life. And a thief is number 3 on that list. Wish you the best

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread