Its Never Too Cold, To Go Search For Gold.....

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
It's Never Too Cold, To Go Search For Gold.....

INFINGOLD.jpg

Headed out today for my first water hunt of the year. One of my patients at work suggested a small lake with a campground on it near to where he has a cabin. I found it, but it was closed. I hiked in with 2 detectors anyways, and hunted the water. No rings here, but I got most of the loot here. I used the VLF water machine here only. And chest waders kept me warm in this environment.

TWOBEACHES.jpg

After about 4 hours, I moved on to another spot, about 20 miles away. Here are the two shore lines of the lakes I hunted today.

ALLFINDS-1.jpg

Here's all the finds. If you don't dig junk, you are usually leaving a lot of good targets behind.

No gold today, however, I did get a nice dolphin ring and a cool pocket knife, as shown below.​

Attachments

• RING AND KNIFE (2).jpg
    RING AND KNIFE (2).jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 237

gemhunter

Mar 11, 2006
BC Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 Garrett Infinium LS Whites GMT Ace 250 Ace 100 Sunray Probe Garrett Probe
Re: It's Never Too Cold, To Go Search For Gold.....

John, is that ice your equipment is resting on? Nice outing!
Wish I had seal skin hide! I suppose that's the difference between the southerners warm climate skin & the true North mans cold climate skin! :thumbsup:
As always John, I'm impressed with your style! :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Re: It's Never Too Cold, To Go Search For Gold.....

gemhunter said:
John, is that ice your equipment is resting on? Nice outing!
Wish I had seal skin hide! I suppose that's the difference between the southerners warm climate skin & the true North mans cold climate skin! :thumbsup:
As always John, I'm impressed with your style! :icon_sunny:

It's ice. A warm cup of :coffee2: helps thaw out the joints.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread