Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's no joke

The one thing everyone does at the same time is grow older. Although some may think the cartoon is nothing more than a joke, it's actually closer to reality than you think.

That's right, eat healthy, exercise, don't smoke, do everything healthy and you'll still be up the creek without a paddle and die anyway. :laughing7: Maybe 1 in a 1000 will have good luck with old age, but most won't, so party on :headbang:

Besides, chances are even if you're healthy, getting hit by a bus might just take you out. :tongue3:

Attachments

• getting old.jpg
    getting old.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 214

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Eight thoughts to ponder[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

Number 8[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Life is sexually transmitted.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Number 7[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Number 6[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Men have two emotions, Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich .[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Number 5[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Number 4[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospitals, dying of nothing.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Number 3[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Number 2[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Number 1[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Life is like a jar of Jalapeno peppers--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]- - and as someone recently said to me: " Don 't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."[/FONT]

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I always thought I would live to be 100 but then I had kids. Now I'm hoping to hit 50.

NJ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread