🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's out there!!!!!

For those of you that are new to beach hunting this is for you, the rest should know this. Don't get frustrated, it's out there. Let me cut to the chase. My hunting partner(whose retired) has been working a honey hole for the past 3 days. All the planets aligned, wind, tide, moon, has netted him over 4OZ of gold. He has so far pulled 12 gold rings, silver coins, silver id bracelets, etc. One ring was 46.2 grams of 14k!!!!! Yes you read that right.
I was finally able to meet him yesterday and when I walked up to the area my jaw dropped! In between two rock jetties was a perfect bowl shaped cut in about 3 foot of water filled with huge clam shells. I pulled one 14k signet ring, 1 10k that broke apart on me, 1 14k claddagh ring, a lead toy soldier, various silver pcs, buffaloes, mercs, barbers, and other cool stuff. This stuff has all been out there since the late 1800's early 1900's. It just amazes me how much gold is out there, just out of our reach. I'll be there tomm and Sunday hoping more is being moved around.
Good luck guys, and happy hunting. Mike
image.jpg image.jpg

Upvote 0

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honey holes are fun~~!

bill_wabo

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2014
Quebec
Detector(s) used
helmet from pomelo
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Tesoro Mojave,
Garrett Carrott
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats, great rings with some age and style. The one on the right is huge. I'm really curious to see your next post, good luck both of you and HH!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

tony curnick

Oct 14, 2014
Benoni
Detector(s) used
Garret At pro,Garret seahunter Mk 2,Minelab etrac,Minelab 305,one and a half surfmaster pi's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the conditions are right you can nail it!...too often we will walk away from a good spot because found gold and didnt recognize the signs that point to a honey hole!

penzfan

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2014
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 - Excal 1000 - Excal II - Sovereign GT - RTG/Oleg Scoops - XPointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
SWEET finds MMJ. And those GPS coordinates were????? lol

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats on your new spot.

OP
OP
MrMikeJackie

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If the conditions are right you can nail it!...too often we will walk away from a good spot because found gold and didnt recognize the signs that point to a honey hole!
100% correct! Last Sunday he found two gold and one silver ring, Monday he went back to the same spot and all hell broke loose.
Today.......dead as a door nail. Oh we'll, at least I was able to pull a few good targets. Now I know a good spot to check when the conditions are similar.

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Good for you, Mr. MIke!

Very impressive detecting:notworthy:

I love those claddagh rings!

Lorraine

Top Member Reactions