J. Red Horse checking in!

JRedHorse

Feb 1, 2015
from NH relocating to FL summer 2015
Detector(s) used
I have a Teknetics Gamma 6000 Metal Detector but will be upgrading when I hit FL.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am a Tribal Member of the Northern Blackfeet Nation and exiled to the frozen hell called New Hampshire but not for long, The Mrs. and I are planning our escape down to sunny Florida where I plan on becoming a full time treasure hunter.

I have been in the Native Art and artifacts biz for over 20 years and know a lot about the Plains Tribes and some of the South West Tribes, I am more than happy to appraise any Native American artifacts you may have questions on, I have also done conservation and restoration work for some of the New England Native Museums so don't be afraid to ask.

I specialize in bead work and N/A Tools and weapons.

I earn a living doing N/A appraisals but want to volunteer my services at no charge but only to members of this site, it is my way of giving back a little to the treasure hunting community.

I am honored to be part of such a great community and I am brand new to metal detecting although I am at a stand still in New England Winters BUT My Wife and I are relocating to Port Charolette FL this Summer / Fall of 2015.

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome! Keep us posted in your Florida finds!

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come aboard ... :hello:

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome sir,looking forward to your posts.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
JRedHorse,

I've got some buddies on here who are based in Florida....give me an idea of where you're planning on moving to and I'll see if I can hook you up with someone to help you get adjusted to the area.

Regards + HH

Bill

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread