Jackson Metal

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
Just got off the phone with the owner of Jackson Metal. Seems like a really nice guy. Boy was that an interesting conversation. Wish I could have seen his operation when he was still doing the halves. But he has ordered halves from all over the country and probably has gotten most of the good stuff. He picked up all the large reserves. Would love to know what small reserves he left.

HH
Cat

Upvote 0

Bayquest

Jan 24, 2008
Would be interesting to see where he did pull from. Did he tell you any areas? The way it has been going for me from Brink's he must have hit Houston!

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did he elaborate any more than what you have mentioned in your post? Did he say why he shut the operation down? Anything more???

OP
OP
Cat J

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
He just called and picked up all the large reserves in all four corners of the country. If the reserve was to small he left it. So he had picked up all large reserve and there are no more large reserves so no need to do it any more. He got all those old boxes we have been trying to get to in the back with all the dirt on them. Not just Bens, not just Walkers but Barbers and Flying Eagles. And he was not the only one doing it. So the best we can hope for is someone dumping new stuff or finding a small reserve he did not want.

I believe this is why when I first started and pulled from the depot here I was getting good boxes but now that we ran out and Brinks had to order from Chicago now I am getting his dumps because he took them back to where he got them when he was finished. I think that is why it is almost impossible to get anything in MN now.

HH
Cat

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
So if this is the true followup to JACKSON METAL did this guy call you back and tell you all this?

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,152906.msg1102464.html#msg1102464

I would like to know why you believe there is any thing in those ballistic bags you mentioned if they got them all?
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,153397.msg1106708.html#msg1106708

Also did he divulge who the other people were that were tapping into that silver vein?

Did he talk about his reasons for doing it or how he devised his plan or is it just pure genius?

Mojo

OP
OP
Cat J

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
I guess he is just a greedy genius.

Cat

Top Member Reactions