Jacksonville, Florida

lakillian

Dec 29, 2006
Winfield, WV
Detector(s) used
Exp II, Prism V, Ace 250
So, has anyone gotten together and done any detecting? I have been out with NavyFlyBoy until his GF put an end to it. My hubby is back from Italy and we have been hunting 2 times so far. First time found a nickle and a penny and the 2nd time a quarter and a dime. WOO HOO. My usual finds. Both times were on the beach too. I just have no luck.

Hope everyone is doing well and keeping the coil to the soil.

Lori

D

Danielmc

I just hunted N. Jax this past weekend and found some nice old farm sites. Nothing good cause i was unprepared.(forgot my headphones and the digging tool i had wasn't tearing through the tough ground and roots.

Hope in the future i'll hit up there with Jrich from the forums. Gonna hit some spots in a week or two. Maybe an old home site on Old Plank or maybe Cecil Field.(part of it is owned by JEA and my father is the security manager for the company)

LOri there are some sweet spots in Middleburg, especially Fort Heilman and Gaerys Ferry. I've never been to them, but they seem doable.

wedjlok

Nov 3, 2007
Orange Park, FL
Detector(s) used
GTP 1350, ACE 250, Whites Bullseye 140mm
I live in the Doctor's Inlet area, around both Middleburg and Orange Park. I've lived here for quite a number of years, and have hunted quite a few places around as well. A lot has built up over the years, but for anyone still reading this post and interested, you can email me at [email protected] or call me at 504-3951

Aeryck

El_Bandido

Nov 1, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido UMax
Primary Interest:
Other
hey guys, im from gainesville,fl and i would love to go md with you all but i can't because i have a broken leg and my blood sugar is low. But you can add me to your friend's list we can chat while im home in my office.

Larsmed

Jan 10, 2007
Greencovesprings, Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sandshark, bh jr.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey

I think St marys has ALOT of history to it. The best thing to do is go online and find an old map of st marys and also lookup the history of St Marys....Then You may have many treasure waiting for you!!

Also, if you would like to hunt sometime, I live in jax Op area, how far could you drive down?

Larry

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread