NEW ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not as good as I had hoped.
When I got in small beach at my resort -I could see recent scoop marks ...someone was there the week before
and not only at my resort -
to make things worse.. after I was in about an hour - here's comes another hunter...I'm sure just as thrilled to see me
only other time I had to share with another TH'er was when I went on vacay with Whydah to Mex., but that was planned
(I did good there..here are finds from that trip plus one not pictured I returned )
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/members/29748-albums1651-picture677554.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/members/29748-albums1651-picture677553.html
but back to this trip

our resort beach was small - luckily I got the only 2 rings the other guy left - one a 22k band -the other a tungsten one
next day went to another spot - once again about 1 1/2 hr later - here comes the other guy again. Once again I could see scoop marks from
week before most likely - Once again was lucky to come out with another 2 missed - one a 10k band -the other one junk
Next day got thrown out of a spot that I had gotten bunch of gold last yr at - though I was in my rights to stay - did not want to put up the fight to do so - went to another spot...which I got about 80% of my coins at - but nothing but junk jewelry there - its a local swim hole
- next morn early - went to resort nextdoor - there about 2 hrs and got a platinum band. Later on in the day went to another resort and got a palladium band, a portugese 7 ring silver band, a crusty large silver band, and a silver heart and few other pieces of silver jewelry and another tungsten band. Next day was a bust - rough waters and rotten bottom - my gal ended up swimming with the dolphins. Was going to hunt early my last day but hands and feet were bloated so just went down to the buffet before packing it up. was hoping to do better - could've done worse.
coin count was 336 - lot of scooping
jamjewelry.JPG
jamkprs.JPG
jamcoins.JPG
jammisc.JPG

Upvote 13
OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
guy from my resort was Bill -he's from Detroit - someone out there might know him =belong to a club out there

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
That's a Great trip Mr.Casper!! Four keepers and a fun time with the GF .... :thumbsup:

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
guy from my resort was Bill -he's from Detroit - someone out there might know him =belong to a club out there

Heck I know if I seen you on the same beach as me I would say Hi, turn around and head for another... He had some tuff competition..

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my gal had fun
DSCN4204.jpg

The Urban Prospector

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Wherever I am.
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado,
Garrett AT Pro,
Minelab Excal II,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Nokta Legend,
Garrett Pro Pointer,
Garrett Pro Pointer AT,
Human eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
How neat! There is nothing wrong with that haul, great job and what a fun time! We are planning on doing our trip next month, can't wait! Thanks for sharing.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bloody irie blood clot mon.

Wd.

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, super nice finds. How do you get those finds back through customs?
not as good as I had hoped.
When I got in small beach at my resort -I could see recent scoop marks ...someone was there the week before
and not only at my resort -
to make things worse.. after I was in about an hour - here's comes another hunter...I'm sure just as thrilled to see me
only other time I had to share with another TH'er was when I went on vacay with Whydah to Mex., but that was planned
(I did good there..here are finds from that trip plus one not pictured I returned )
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/members/29748-albums1651-picture677554.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/members/29748-albums1651-picture677553.html
but back to this trip

our resort beach was small - luckily I got the only 2 rings the other guy left - one a 22k band -the other a tungsten one
next day went to another spot - once again about 1 1/2 hr later - here comes the other guy again. Once again I could see scoop marks from
week before most likely - Once again was lucky to come out with another 2 missed - one a 10k band -the other one junk
Next day got thrown out of a spot that I had gotten bunch of gold last yr at - though I was in my rights to stay - did not want to put up the fight to do so - went to another spot...which I got about 80% of my coins at - but nothing but junk jewelry there - its a local swim hole
- next morn early - went to resort nextdoor - there about 2 hrs and got a platinum band. Later on in the day went to another resort and got a palladium band, a portugese 7 ring silver band, a crusty large silver band, and a silver heart and few other pieces of silver jewelry and another tungsten band. Next day was a bust - rough waters and rotten bottom - my gal ended up swimming with the dolphins. Was going to hunt early my last day but hands and feet were bloated so just went down to the buffet before packing it up. was hoping to do better - could've done worse.
coin count was 336 - lot of scooping
View attachment 1235756
View attachment 1235757
View attachment 1235758
View attachment 1235759

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like you scooped enough to pay for the trip Casper. You make we want to move to a warmer climate and sell my 1280x and upgrade to the CZ21.

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every precious metal was represented in your loot, congrats on a great "playcation." Sub 8-)

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you did really well, gold and platinum!

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
HEY GHOST YOU REALLY CLEANED UP ON SOME FINDS .....

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, super nice finds. How do you get those finds back through customs?

coins I carry on - put it in with my detector bag this trip-
jewelry I carry on separately - specially the keepers
make sure any lead and knives and other things they might not allow in carry ons is put in suit cases
I have had dive weights ive found confiscated out of my carry ons
did not want to add weight to my suit case - so put them in carry on and they took them saying I could use as a weapon :tongue3:
some wouldn't care if they took them but I had 2 and they go for like $20 a piece sooooo :BangHead:
if I find any expensive jewelry - will have my gal wear it or put in her pocketbook or I will wear if possible

Agent Green

Jul 19, 2013
Midwest
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, CTX 3030, Tesoro Silver Umax,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on all of the finds, Nice rings...:occasion14:

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info.
coins I carry on - put it in with my detector bag this trip-
jewelry I carry on separately - specially the keepers
make sure any lead and knives and other things they might not allow in carry ons is put in suit cases
I have had dive weights ive found confiscated out of my carry ons
did not want to add weight to my suit case - so put them in carry on and they took them saying I could use as a weapon :tongue3:
some wouldn't care if they took them but I had 2 and they go for like $20 a piece sooooo :BangHead:
if I find any expensive jewelry - will have my gal wear it or put in her pocketbook or I will wear if possible

BavariaJeff

May 20, 2015
Seoul, Korea
Detector(s) used
Minelab ETRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome finds Casper. Your palladium, platinum and 22K rings are stunning. I think you had a very successful trip

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread