January 2011 Detecting Video

rapidroy7

Sep 25, 2009
Nice video looks like even nicer weather for January?I think you did get some snow for a little while? Wonder what the initials and x was for/interesting?Live strong Swing long! rr7

OP
OP
U

umrgolf

rapidroy7 said:
Nice video looks like even nicer weather for January?I think you did get some snow for a little while? Wonder what the initials and x was for/interesting?Live strong Swing long! rr7

The snow came the very next day after the 3 day hunt and it was a lot :laughing7: Not sure what those marks are for, but the cache was possibly KGC affiliated loot.

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:o I can't believe the timing and it is one of your best , the music , the finds ...a possible KGC cache :icon_scratch: and that Arkansas sunset ...just what I needed .. Thank You ! see ya I'm going to watch it again . :thumbsup: CMDawg

OP
OP
U

umrgolf

CMDiamonddawg said:
:o I can't believe the timing and it is one of your best , the music , the finds ...a possible KGC cache :icon_scratch: and that Arkansas sunset ...just what I needed .. Thank You ! see ya I'm going to watch it again . :thumbsup: CMDawg

Hey thanks DAwg, glad you enjoyed the vid. Wouldn't mind hookin' up for a hunt someday soon and puttin' together a similar video :sign13:

OP
OP
U

umrgolf

ASG3 said:
awesome video :thumbsup: hope to see some digs from you soon

thanks man, appreciate it! I'll be in the US around August :thumbsup:

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome vid! That gold bar takes the cake!

OP
OP
U

umrgolf

birdman said:
Awesome vid! That gold bar takes the cake!

thanks a lot birdman.. can't remember exactly how much it weighed, but something like a 1/4 oz

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've definitely honed your video skills and this video is proof. Nice Job Jeff! I love how the field sits literally on a hilltop :wink: :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
U

umrgolf

{Sentinel} said:
You've definitely honed your video skills and this video is proof. Nice Job Jeff! I love how the field sits literally on a hilltop :wink: :icon_thumleft:

thanks, im not sure if NW Arkansas is part of the Ozarks, but the whole region is hills and small mountains for miles

stagger

Sep 29, 2010
Carrizozo, NM
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado Umax * Bounty Hunter Tracker 1-D/505
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on some awesome finds. You did an excellent job on the video as well. The music was also a nice touch. Again, congrats.

Coilcrazy2

Nov 9, 2010
Reading, pa
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, gray ghost headphones,
Fisher 1265x,
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Tesoro cibola,
Tesoro Outlaw
A great video right there! love the song choices. Some great finds and it seems like you guys had a great place to hunt...very beautiful! truly doesn't get any better than that!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread