Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
where was the insult? Just wondering because it's a fact he's wrong.
You called gleaner a d_bag. Now please post by our rules..

BENTHOR

Dec 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure his feelings aren't hurt. Would it hurt anything taking the post down? I don't see why you would want to leave it up..what's it going to hurt taking it down? I will post by the rules. I'll call out every spot that I recognize from now on if that's not breaking any rules.... I don't see where I called him that. You guys must have some kind of relationship going...friends or something...doesn't make sense at all.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure his feelings aren't hurt. Would it hurt anything taking the post down? I don't see why you would want to leave it up..what's it going to hurt taking it down? I will post by the rules. I'll call out every spot that I recognize from now on if that's not breaking any rules.... I don't see where I called him that. You guys must have some kind of relationship going...friends or something...doesn't make sense at all.

Benthor_ post stays, it violates no rules.

This is not my first rodeo, the reason you don't see where you called him that is because you deleted it, but not before I read it.

Your new here so I will let the attack on me slide this time, Gleaner and I have no special friendship going, and it wouldn't matter if we did, I have put friends and even a hunting partner on timeout for breaking rules after warnings, I don't play favorites.

I highly recommend you read our rules, pay special attention to the parts about attacking mods.

" Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public.

Any abuse towards our staff and/or management will result in immediate suspension of your account."

http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=rules

BENTHOR

Dec 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm good on the rules..I just wont ever post on here again. I think I will use another site from now on. Like Diarrhea.com

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm good on the rules..I just wont ever post on here again. I think I will use another site from now on. This crap doesn't happen on that forum.
That is your choice but we will not delete a post when it doesn't violate our rules just because someone doesn't like fact someone said a site name. You brought far more attention to bottle site than that single point ever did.

We have had same thing happen on members hunting beaches and member got mad someone recognized a landmark and said beach name on line, he wanted that post deleted too, it wasn't deleted then either....

BENTHOR

Dec 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is your choice but we will not delete a post when it doesn't violate our rules just because someone doesn't like fact someone said a site name. You brought far more attention to bottle site than that single point ever did.

We have had same thing happen on members hunting beaches and member got mad someone recognized a landmark and said beach name on line, he wanted that post deleted too, it wasn't deleted then either....

sounds good!

OP
OP
Goldenplug

Goldenplug

Jul 30, 2014
Upstate, ny
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 8.5 x 11 dd coil, teknetics t2, sniper coil, dd coild, lesche digger, gator tool, garrett propointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't we all just get dump! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1423350626.750701.jpg

Last edited:

BENTHOR

Dec 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was there, in the beginning.

Thanks for leaving all that great stuff behind that I grabbed a few years ago before it was closed off! There is dirt in watervliet....therefor....this is Watervliet! If you just read the bottles you would realize it is Troy, NY. Watervliet is dug out and Private property/Trespassing.

Last edited:

BENTHOR

Dec 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was there, in the beginning.

I was there in the end..and boy did you miss some stuff. It may have been good 20 years ago....at this point it is far from good. Lots of machine bottles for anyone who wishes to trespass!

Last edited:

BENTHOR

Dec 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The best dump to make it to the 21st century is actually in Syracuse, NY! It's not trespassing there and it is undug.

Ninjafossils

Dec 18, 2012
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Tesoro Compadre
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Guys both of you. Stop be so freaking butthurt and get along or shut up. If you don't want people to know about your site, don't post about it.

BENTHOR

Dec 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys both of you. Stop be so freaking butthurt and get along or shut up. If you don't want people to know about your site, don't post about it.

who's posting about their site? I'm discussing good bottle dumps...do you have any? I feel like that's violating the rules telling people to shut up. That's not very nice.

BENTHOR

Dec 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's nice. Too bad about the spout

I'd have to agree....but I have seen a lot worse. It's really just the very top 1/2'' of the spout....but when I first dug this, I could not see any flowers on it...I thought it was blank. Lots of CLR and elbow grease for a week. The handle is still attached which is also good.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread