japanese treasure signs?what does it means?need some help!

patfreak

Apr 20, 2013
good day to everyone..my father-in-law discovered what he believed is a sign of a treasure left by japanese troops.he and his son found a rocket shell with something written on its shell and the bottom while he was diggin and kept digging and found a brittled fossilized duck foot.they found a oblong shaped rock that was cut in half and was too heavy for them to lift after removing much larger and bigger stone on their way.it was stuck on the mud or clay and there they stop because of that stone they cannot removed.my father-in-law passed away years ago and his son kept saying we continue to search for what his father has started.idk if thats the right thing to do but ill just show you what his father saw on their venture

Attachments

• image-799916600.jpg
    image-799916600.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 28,335
OP
OP
patfreak

patfreak

Apr 20, 2013
Do you have the fossilized duck foot?

thats what the first question i asked my brother-in-law but because of it age and being exposed to the environment its broken.its just weird that on top ofthe mountain from where its found and the hermit crab shells in the mountain but there is no sea/beach around when i visited the place they where diggin..

OP
OP
patfreak

patfreak

Apr 20, 2013
now im wondering why does the duck foot is pointing toward where the rocket shell was found and why it has some writings like squares on the side and circles on the bottom

Attachments

• image-843676263.jpg
    image-843676263.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 666
OP
OP
patfreak

patfreak

Apr 20, 2013
hmmn??maybe...but will dig the site again.and look for another clues.thanks joe_dirt..

joe_dirt

Jan 15, 2013
Southeast Virginia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, Makro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
No problem, good luck. Be sure to post photos if any more fossilized duck feet turn up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread