hikeinmts

Bronze Member
Dec 13, 2008
South Korea
Detector(s) used
Cobra II/Minelab Sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi. Saw your message about Japanese treasure. I live and metal detect in S. Korea, but due to the trading done between China, Japan, and Korea, and due to Japanese presence/occupation of Korea from 1910 to 1945, I have found a huge amount of Japanese coins. I am not an expert, but do have about 30 + years experience of dealing with Japanese coins, identifying them, and I do have a Japanese coin book and am able to navigate through it (it is written basically in Japanese, with many Chinese characters) fairly well. If you choose, let me know what you have found, and send a picture or two. I will definately get back with you. And, if I can't answer your questions, then I do have some coin dealers in S. Korea who are experts in Japanese coinage, and I will contact them.

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Central Luzon, Philippines
Detector(s) used
Blood, sweat and tears of my nation's forebears
may I what sort of japanese treasure are you referring to? metals, documents, relics? or do you mean that you have maps, living pointers, landmarks?

i may have hands-on knowledge about them not textbook or internet research knowledge.

SICARII

Jun 16, 2009
SWR said:
wayep said:
i like to correspond to some one who is interested on japanese treasure and knowledgeable about it.

i believe i have the find.

thank you.

I am very interested in Japanese treasure and knowledageable, too! Please...post away!

Why post away malim?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread