Jello Popcorn Balls

T

trish76642

This is something the kids will love, and it takes a whole 5 minutes to make!

1 C. Karo Syrup
1 C. sugar
1 Box jello (small, any flavor)
2 bags of microwave popcorn
Butter (for your hands)

Make the popcorn, pour both bags in a large bowl.
Mix 1 c. karo, 1 c. sugar, and 1 box of jello in saucepan, boil for 1 minute only
pour over popped pop corn, stir until popcorn is well covered in the jello mixture, butter your hands, because its very hot, not recommended for small children, shape into balls, they are delicious!
Raspberry, Lime and cherry are my favorites.
Store in air tight container ;)

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
alright, that does it....I am leaving the recipes area....these look scrumptious too!! :o

OP
OP
T

trish76642

TreasureTales said:
Can adults like them, too? No kids here, but an adult who is going through her second childhood. :( They sound interesting. Might try the recipe for myself the neighborhood kids. hehehe
TT? These are so good i get 'sugar sick' everytime i make them....(cuz i eat about 4 at a time, but dont tell anybody ;)) Its like eating potatoe chips, you cant eat just one...lol

OP
OP
T

trish76642

TreasureTales said:
Tri$h said:
TreasureTales said:
Can adults like them, too? No kids here, but an adult who is going through her second childhood. :( They sound interesting. Might try the recipe for myself the neighborhood kids. hehehe
TT? These are so good i get 'sugar sick' everytime i make them....(cuz i eat about 4 at a time, but dont tell anybody ;)) Its like eating potatoe chips, you cant eat just one...lol

The combination seems a little unusual to me, but I am very tempted to try them. In fact, I'm going to get some popcorn on Wednesday so I can give it a try. However, I can already envision jello and popcorn strewn all over the floor. LOL
Let me know how they turn out!....lol if you love sweets like i do, your gonna love these, i promise!

E59

Feb 28, 2005
On the river bank
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I wonder if there is some way to make these with chocolate? Raspberry Jello with some chocolate in them would be really good. Have you experimented?

M

MiniMe

TT, you are to funny :D ;) At least you can say you gave it a try ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread