JERSEY BEACHES

rpg25

Dec 9, 2012
Earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My buddies have been down to Point Pleasent to fish. Lord knows if they snuck on the beach or what, but apparently no one bothered them the entire time they were there. Gotta be a good sign, right?

OP
OP
B

blackbeard1717

Sep 10, 2010
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Fisher IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah could be RPG I already have a few beaches picked out. I hopefully will find some more Reales this year. I keep you posted on a trip. I already did all my research.

bpress54

Tenderfoot
Apr 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys, I'm new here and to MDing and I'm hoping someone can tell me if there are any regulations regarding detecting on NJ beaches. Am I allowed to just go out on the beach and start hunting, or is there some permit procedure I have to go through first? I live in South Jersey so I'd be interested in hunting beaches in Atlantic or Cape May Counties. Thanks.

Helioboy

Tenderfoot
Aug 5, 2006
Hamilton, New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-6a,Garrett Sea Hunter, Fisher 1280x, Tesoro Umax, Minelab X Terra 30 and Fisher F2, Fisher ID Edge.
I just called the Seaside Park Borough Hall (1-732-793-3700) and I was advised to give it another month. The guy told me it would be posted on their web site when the beach would be opened.

sweetrelease

Sep 26, 2013
new jersey
Detector(s) used
at pro and ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you can search any beach,but for some like ocean city you will need a beach tag.anywhere from $5 to $10 a day. if you go really early like 6:00 am you can hunt them for free. the life guards don't come onto the beach till 10:00 am.good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions