JESSE JAMES AND THE KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE A JOINT VENTURE

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Jesse James was above all else a Freemason, and that made him well accepted amongst true friends. They don't just hand out the masonic badge to anyone, you have to be accepted unanimously by them. If he was of questionable character, he would never have made it past that part of the entrance to Freemasonry. Men of that kind of character do not run amuck robbing for no good reason, or their own malevolence. Just my 2cents. L.C. Baker:thumbsup:
True in terms of "Regular"/official Lodges; some "back then" were NOT "kosher" (recognized by other official Lodges). DYK...? Grand Orient de France DID/DOES NOT require a belief in DEITY (GOD)...? Jesse and other Freemasons among the OUTLAWS could have had a "TRAVELING LODGE"! AND! GOdF admitted WOMEN! Was BELLE STARR one...? BTW, JJ may have used a DIFFERENT "name"! HH! Good Luck!

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
True in terms of "Regular"/official Lodges; some "back then" were NOT "kosher" (recognized by other official Lodges). DYK...? Grand Orient de France DID/DOES NOT require a belief in DEITY (GOD)...? Jesse and other Freemasons among the OUTLAWS could have had a "TRAVELING LODGE"! AND! GOdF admitted WOMEN! Was BELLE STARR one...? BTW, JJ may have used a DIFFERENT "name"! HH! Good Luck!

Often thought about that, and Rose Greenhow. She was tied to Stephen Douglas, the little giant. His campaign was paid for by plantation money from his wife who was related to Rose. I have only heard of one female in the Freemasons, and she got in by accident, as she was the daughter of a Mason that hid inside of the lodge during a meeting and was found out. They couldn't kill her, so the raised her.

Good post Rebel, raises some interesting questions. Still, I believe that it was expected of a high knight to be chivalrous and always on a "white" horse , so to speak. Just my 2 cents

L.C.

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
:coffee2:8-) Do you think that's a bit of a stretch, for Jesse an' them to turn lead to Gold?...Just thinkin', wonder how many tons of lead they had? LOL... :icon_thumleft: Like This Thread L.C., ... ~: CDS :~
I guess JJ figured out how to turn lead into gold: A couple of lead bullets into a strong box full of gold coin.:icon_thumleft::coffee2: Pinwheel

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Another interesting thing that strikes me as genuine is Jesse's use of alchemy symbols. We have ran into that a lot. Ironically, Alchemy was said to be used to turn lead into gold. All of the map pieces that have been recovered are made out of lead! L.C. Baker:thumbsup:

LOL! Alchemical Symbols..? Check out Masonic Astronomy or Stella Theology; a book was written in 1882, the year that JJ was "killed" & Frank James was living in Lynchburg, Va. with his family... as James Warren! Near the Arlington Hotel, where a bunch of REBELS met (they NEVER surrendered). We think this was the Inner Circle, to discuss how to do the BEALE PAPERS.

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
test003.jpg
Hello i am new to the site and was wondering if any of you guys could give me your two cents worth on ciphering this code? I have found a very interesting K G C site and need some help on ciphering the codes. I have some more pics i can post if you guys are willing to help me out. Thanks!

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
:coffee2:8-) Sounds Interesting, I would also like to see the copper sheet map, or any original genuine one, for the historic sense of it, that would be fun, never have seen any... ~: CDS :~

The fact that we are working with a map made up of individual pieces that were worn as medallions by significant members of the K.G.C., alludes to the magnitude of what it is we are looking for.:goldbar::coins::2barsgold::3barsgold::coins:

L.C. Baker

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello L.C. i sent you a message yesterday i finally figured out how to post a pic did u get a chance to take a look at it?

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hey L.C., what do you know about "the spirits"? I mean stories people say supposedly happened... I've heard some talk, listen but don't believe all of it ...LOL...:coffee2:8-) ~: CDS :~

Hay Guys. I know it is not a credible book, But "Jesse James Was One of His Names" has some good information in it on these matters. J. Frank Dalton (Jesse W. James) Confesses of being a mystic. He went to church every chance he got. His guide was "Mother Rebecca" . She was a Witch from Africa, her father a witchdoctor. She schooled Jesse in these arts.

It was known among his gangs that Jesse had a special gift. He would be sitting at a bar having a drink, go into a trance and when he came out of the trance he would say " We gotta ride boys" They would ride all night to get to the place Jesse was riding for and find out they got there just in time to rescue one of his friends. Or that he had just dodged Alan in the town they left. But I suspect, but can not prove the Alan thing may have been inside information.

Mysticism and Alchemy go hand and hand. The witchdoctors in Africa may not of had the symbols, but they were experts in gathering roots and herbs for healing and to cast spells. This is just a WAG, but Jesse got his knowledge of alchemical symbols either from the Masons or The Rosicrucian.

Like I said the book is not really credible, but it does contain some information in it if one is willing to accept it.
I would not urge anyone to rush out and buy that book. It is not worth the cost. $250--$500

Pinwheel

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
It has to do with Morals and Dogma, and Albert Pike, and the beliefs of the after life. Strange, I know.

L.C.

P.S. and the placement of geometric symbols. Which as you know geometry is the key to the Universe....

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Would like to know more about geometry, geometric symbols, " The Key to The Universe", and as it relates to Astronomy, also The Sun, Star Formations, Solar, Lunar, Planet Alignments, Ancient Events... True Ancient Beliefs of Supernatural Stories And Little Known: Events, Positive and Negative, and Symbolic Meanings, Important Celestial Locations: Very Interesting... So much to learn, So little time... I only Think I Know what I've Experienced, Some Evil,... Some Good,... Some Pure
Light and Water... ~: CDS :~

A good place for you to start would be by petitioning your local Freemason lodge for membership.

L.C.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, in THAT time period, Bro. Albert Pike DID have the SOUTHERN Jurisdiction - Scottish Rite "active", and JJ COULD have tapped into it. The 32 Paths of the Kabbalah was also known as MANY "things", and the Jewish "Codes of Numbers" (Gematria) was studied and utilized. Bro. Sir Francis Bacon DID utilize the "Secret Teachings" as a CODE that was VERY Esoteric, and PROBABLY utilized within the Scottish Rite of ATTORNEY Bro. Gen. (CSA) Albert Pike AA&ASR-SJ. Been to THE TEMPLE in DC... AWESOME! Attorney Albert Pike & Attorney Jubal Early (BOTH Generals - CSA) also loved Vattel's Law of Nations. AND! Frank James had a FULL set of Shakespeare/Francis Bacon books; so do I... INTERESTING! "Google" Gematria: The MISSING Key - Masonry & the Cabala. HH! GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, in THAT time period, Bro. Albert Pike DID have the SOUTHERN Jurisdiction - Scottish Rite "active", and JJ COULD have tapped into it. The 32 Paths of the Kabbalah was also known as MANY "things", and the Jewish "Codes of Numbers" (Gematria) was studied and utilized. Bro. Sir Francis Bacon DID utilize the "Secret Teachings" as a CODE that was VERY Esoteric, and PROBABLY utilized within the Scottish Rite of ATTORNEY Bro. Gen. (CSA) Albert Pike AA&ASR-SJ. Been to THE TEMPLE in DC... AWESOME! Attorney Albert Pike & Attorney Jubal Early (BOTH Generals - CSA) also loved Vattel's Law of Nations. AND! Frank James had a FULL set of Shakespeare/Francis Bacon books; so do I... INTERESTING! "Google" Gematria: The MISSING Key - Masonry & the Cabala. HH! GOOD LUCK!

Rebel, are you familiar with the journey they believed the soul takes twice a year (summer and winter solstice )? The Seven planets? If you are, could you expand on that a little? It seems similar to the stair step lecture, but i could be wrong.

Thanks, L.C.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
"Hay Guys. I know it is not a credible book, But "Jesse James Was One of His Names" has some good information in it on these matters. J. Frank Dalton (Jesse W. James) "

I found it on disk for 75$. It's a good read, but it seems to be simi fiction to me. Just my 2 cents.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 951610
Hello i am new to the site and was wondering if any of you guys could give me your two cents worth on ciphering this code? I have found a very interesting K G C site and need some help on ciphering the codes. I have some more pics i can post if you guys are willing to help me out. Thanks!

Try putting another light on the markings and don't use the flash, and possibly get farther away from the target. I can't tell much by these pictures. Makes it look like graffiti.

thanks for posting it, L.C. Baker

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
L.C. Now you have my attention. I have never heard anywhere of Jesse having Jewish or Kabbalah ties. More Please.

Pinwheel

keep in mind that there are two ends to every line. If it is like the military lines....sh@t always rolls down hill. LOL! If you want to really see the top end that trickled the stuff down hill, you could read about this. "The Holy Grail Bloodline Of Illuminati Kabbalists". We have identified several illuminati and templars of the 1860's that were descendants all the way back. We have also found several Knights Templar symbols along our way. It's all a little mind numbing. We have even seen a replica of the arch of the covenant (without the Angels on top). All very interesting finds, but yet to mean anything to us that is significant to the trail we are on. "YET"

L.C. Baker

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel, are you familiar with the journey they believed the soul takes twice a year (summer and winter solstice )? The Seven planets? If you are, could you expand on that a little? It seems similar to the stair step lecture, but i could be wrong. Thanks, L.C.

NOT sure where you are getting THAT! I am 32nd SR-SJ... NOTHING.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread