JESSE JAMES AND THE KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE A JOINT VENTURE

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ain't sayin'

but if I did say

it'd be something like : K.O.P. ( Knights of Pythias )

against the K.G.C .

Who Wins ?

From the Field , Knights Templar Shield .

Odd shape to the right is a Depiction of a Rock Formation , what's hidden there ?

hmmm,,, gee

View attachment 1781416

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
I ain't sayin'

but if I did say

it'd be something like : K.O.P. ( Knights of Pythias )

against the K.G.C .

Who Wins ?

From the Field , Knights Templar Shield .

Odd shape to the right is a Depiction of a Rock Formation , what's hidden there ?

hmmm,,, gee

View attachment 1781416

Ye don't say. :laughing7:

If I were sayin', which I ain't, I'd be tempted to say that the symbolism on the right is a Serpent/Dragon. And that the glyph is a stylized version of St. George slaying the Dragon.

Do ye suppose the Dragon may be hiding something? :dontknow:

LGzddKWl.jpg
QGMlGZul.jpg

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This Shield stares at the Serpent Rock that is up slope of the North Wall of the Canyon .

The Serpent Stone Monument stares back across Canyon at the Formation where the Vault was Pilfered .

I posted photo's under in El Chato .

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's the stone Serpent with what looks like a Sphinx above it , the serpent is staring across Canyon at the Vault .

The Above Glyph is telling us to look for this stone Serpent and look where he's looking .

View attachment 1782196

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet ole JJ and gang knew or heard about buried Spanish treasure, probably may have even search for it. But i bet they didnt find any, if they did, be no reason to steal to feed the KGC.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
ON THE MOUNTAIN OF DEATH AMID THE ROCKS PETRIFIED OAKS AND SKELETONS LOOK FOR A STONE ANCHOR B.L.F. COME AT THE BEWITCHING HOUR THE SKY WILL SPEAK TO THE EARTH OF THE SEA. LISTEN AND FIND GOLD.

petrified oak stone anchor gunsight tree.png

I may have misidentified the man in the picture, but it does not change the fact that they are sitting on top of a K.G.C. heart symbol! OR the fact that some of them were part of the secret society that lead us to the maps and coded ciphers! Roosevelt was their puppet no doubt he was bought and paid for by them. To date, I have posted about a million links to educate the thirsty, if that is the worse mistake I made so Fing what? All you guys want to do is argue about who is right on minute facts that do not have one thing to do with the maps or treasure hunt that we are on. I have no time for your petty BS, there is a treasure to dig and more to locate. If you are not helping me then you are hindering me.

P.S. You have a booger in your nose I can hear it whistling Ol Kentuck LMAO :icon_thumleft:

L.C.:icon_thumleft:

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Why Baker, is that any way to greet fellow Treasurenet Members?

I reckon your extended absence hasn't improved your temperament, nor your Discernment, a wit. If your hearing was half as good as your imagination you would have recognized that "whistling" as the sound of the wind blowing through all the holes in your Speculation. ;D

Welcome back. :icon_thumright:

Here's a tissue. :laughing7:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Why Baker, is that any way to greet fellow Treasurenet Members?

I reckon your extended absence hasn't improved your temperament, nor your Discernment, a wit. If your hearing was half as good as your imagination you would have recognized that "whistling" as the sound of the wind blowing through all the holes in your Speculation. ;D

Welcome back. :icon_thumright:

Here's a tissue. :laughing7:

More play-actin'?

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh NO Kentuck!

Not him again! lol! You do have a sense of humor!

He writes a book about JWJ and puts everyone's picture BUT JWJ on the cover....lol! He's a joke

Mr Research/Assessment doesn't know FJ was cremated and only had One son who never had children/direct descendants?? Just one of the MANY FLAWS he's continually spewed. At least this time he does say it's just his opinion.

Thanks for the laugh, no matter how painful it was to listen to and watch! :happysmiley:

Kace

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes'm, in this case you really can judge a book by its cover. :wink: :icon_study:

According to Nancy Samuelson it ain't even worthy of a read, much less a review. I may have a go at it on my website, sans the Carter video. That feller's voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

My apologies for springin' it on ye unawares. :laughing7:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes'm, in this case you really can judge a book by its cover. :wink: :icon_study:

According to Nancy Samuelson it ain't even worthy of a read, much less a review. I may have a go at it on my website, sans the Carter video. That feller's voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

My apologies for springin' it on ye unawares. :laughing7:

No Problem Kentuck....

Sometimes it just turns into a big game of 'Wack-A-Mole' with all the so called researchers trying to get attention or sell a book using JJ's name. Just Once, I'd like to see one that has Any Substance at all.

This guy is probably in the top 5 of people who throw out Easily Disproven topics of JJ as he discusses and acts like he's a genealogist and researcher...Harrison Trow's familial line is very simple to trace as is the other people from the Black Book he talks about.

Oh well, it's doubtful it will ever end...unfortunately.

Now that the CHIEFS Won The Super Bowl :hello2: and I'm back, I'll start up the BB thread again soon and we can go through all the aliases in there.

Kace

Last edited:

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
No Problem Kentuck....

Sometimes it just turns into a big game of 'Wack-A-Mole' with all the so called researchers trying to get attention or sell a book using JJ's name. Just Once, I'd like to see one that has Any Substance at all.

This guy is probably in the top 5 of people who throw out Easily Disproven topics of JJ he discusses and acts like he's a genealogist and researcher...Harrison Trow's familial line is very simple to trace as is the other people from the Black Book he talks about.

Oh well, it's doubtful it will ever end...unfortunately.

Now that the CHIEFS Won The Super Bowl :hello2: and I'm back, I'll start up the BB thread again soon and we can go through all the aliases in there.

Kace

Lookin' forward to it. :icon_thumright:

BurrE9Y.gif

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
working.jpg

There is a closeness among men who work together daily, They are even closer when they are risking their lives for a common goal, sometimes to the point of unworried bliss.

What do you think the common goal of the James Gang was? It certainly was not for personal gain if you ask me. What do you believe they were working together for before it was to stay alive?:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions