Jesse James Treasures: Do They Likely Still Exist?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You can believe what you want about Doc Noss. I have the assay report on one of the gold bars. Not too many con men have their own real gold bars.

Love those news articles. I would look for those stories in depth and check them all for treasure. A lot of the men that rode with JJ and gang were from my area and from counties adjoining in North Carolina, Anson County and others. Frank James and family stayed in Lynchburg, Va the winter of 1883. They were still there when his wife showed him a New York Newspaper about Jesse his brother being shot and killed.

The Dalton Gang and some of it's members were from the Danville, Va. area.
And Western NC; my mother-in-law told my wife about "her" mother's Father serving time for murder in Prison. That was ALL she knew (Collins & Dalton families of Western NC).

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You can believe what you want about Doc Noss. I have the assay report on one of the gold bars. Not too many con men have their own real gold bars.

Love those news articles. I would look for those stories in depth and check them all for treasure. A lot of the men that rode with JJ and gang were from my area and from counties adjoining in North Carolina, Anson County and others. Frank James and family stayed in Lynchburg, Va the winter of 1883. They were still there when his wife showed him a New York Newspaper about Jesse his brother being shot and killed.

The Dalton Gang and some of it's members were from the Danville, Va. area.
The DALTON that my wife has in her family (G Father or GG Father) via the Collins in Western NC was Emmett "Em" Dalton, who went to prison for killing a man... BUT! My R & I indicate he NEVER killed a man, just robbed a bank (who was also "convicted" of killing a man)... 17 years. Emmett "Em" Dalton later came back to Western NC, and became a "famous" movie director; she is excited about being descended from an OUTLAW of the DALTON GANG... connected to JJ & FJ. Heh... BTW, my "Evil Twin's" name is Jesse "Taz" James; ALL ppl with TBI has 'em; she won't let me get a gun, tho...

Last edited:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The DALTON that my wife has in her family (G Father or GG Father) via the Collins in Western NC is E. Dalton, who went to prison for killing a man... BUT! My R & I indicate he NEVER killed a man, just robbed a bank (who was also "convicted" of killing a man)... 17 years. E. Dalton later came back to Western NC, and became a "famous" movie director; she is excited about being descended from an OUTLAW of the DALTON GANG... connected to JJ & FJ. Heh...

:icon_thumright: I just LOVE it when a person can provide their bonafides, heheh...... :occasion14: :hello:

Nuthin' worse than a pretender. :wink:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
ANYWAY... ALL of "Em's" brothers were killed, and he no longer wanted to do outlaw "stuff" or look for Dalton Gang "Treasures"... BACK to JJ!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
SOL were the "fore-runners" of KGC/OAK; taken from the ORIGINAL SOL of the American Revolution against GB. American REBELS (CSA)/KGC, (maybe AP) helped write the words of the "Constitution" of CANADA... I read it somewhere. CSA/KGC Agents WERE active in Canada; General Early was there, General Pike was there, John W. Booth was there...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
CANADA: Caches of GOLD attributed to JJ & Gang is rumored to be buried in Milmur Township; Mulmer, Ontario...?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
LOTS of CSA GOLD is rumored to be buried in Canada, so it is POSSIBLE that JJ was "part of it", as KGC.

Huntster54

Jan 26, 2017
Detector(s) used
Antique whites TR-goldmaster

Under water model to be posted
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was a lot of Canadian involvement with the Confederacy during the War of Northern Aggression.
Confederate Operations In Canada
If I found a bucket of james gold, would I have to give it to the state I found it in? I'm an honest treasure hunter and sleep well at night.
Does each state have their own recovery laws?
Just wondering.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Just "google" various State Laws on recovered Treasure/Gold... HOW would you know, it was JAMES' GOLD...?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread