Jesses possible role with the KGC

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
garrett, minelab, tesoro, whites
Re: Jesse's possible role with the KGC

Geez Jay, I thought you weren't going to answer any of my posts because they are "nonsensical"? You just can't help yourself, can you?? :laughing7:

And for the record, I wasn't refusing to give credit to anyone. Unlike you Jay, I know others like their privacy so I wasn't going to blab someone's name on the internet without their permission.

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Unlike you, I have permission to give credit where it is due. Let me add this, Bud Hardcasle knows that the man called J. Frank Dalton was Jesse Woodson James, just as the grave tag says.
~Texas Jay

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used

There you go talking like you know what you are talking about again. Bud and I are friends and have been for a long time. Just how do you think I got the photo?? Come on Jay, pull your head out!

I just have a little more respect for privacy than you do.

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
TF 900, Schonstedt, Whites, Garrett, GPR, etc.

Jay, I interviewed Joe Hunter's daughter. I'm also working with the son of one of his partners on the book I'm writing. I'm sorry but since this is still a work in progress I won't give out his name. I also know Bud and respect the work that he has done concerning J Frank Dalton, but just because Bud thinks J Frank was Jesse doesn't make it so. Let's take it from the top here.

J Frank Dalton and known photos of Jesse don't match
Dalton and Jesse have different handwriting
Dalton and Howk were both proven beyond doubt as scam artist
Joe Hunter and partner work to promote Dalton as Jesse and family says it was a scam
Same people trying to promote John James as Jesse jump in to help promote J Frank
etc, etc, etc.

Jay, It starts to pile up after awhile and even though I could bring you a truckload of information it won't change your mind. If you haven't noticed, lately J Frank Dalton has been thrown under the bus. Look at all the History Channel shows that portray him as a fraud now. I grew up hearing stories of Dalton being Jesse. I even wanted to believe it myself, but I did my own research and it just isn't so.

Walker Colt

Oct 19, 2009
Texas

Like I say I'm no expert but everyone i've shown the pics of young Jesse and Dalton to say the ears don't match up. It is the first thing everyone notices. I also saw a pic of him with Brushy Bill, another scam artist. Not saying Jesse didn't fake his death but Dalton is a wannabe just like Brushy Bill.

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900

Hoss KGC said:
Hi Roger,
It is out of print. I paid a lot of money for my copy. But good news, here it is online:

http://bwcpublishing.com/names/names.html

Good luck,
Big Hoss

Hoss,

At one time I had this downloaded to my work computer.
It crashed and now you can not download the Black Book without a user name and password.
I have it on CD in exe files, but would like to have it in pdf format.

Would anyone be willing to share?
If so, just send me a PM.
Thanks,

Timberwolf

Hoss KGC

May 30, 2003
USA

TW,
I never had it in PDF format either. Let me know if you get a response.
Thanks,
Big Hoss

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used

Hoss,

Will do.

TW

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used

I have a first edition print of the book I would be happy to sell. ;D

Hoss KGC

May 30, 2003
USA

alec said:
I have a first edition print of the book I would be happy to sell. ;D

I have that as well but it's locked up in my safe with my other valuables :laughing7:

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used

OK, which one of you are going to mail me your copy... so that I can scan it? :laughing7:

TW

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used

I've got a copy of the Black Book signed by Del and a copy of Jesse James and the Lost cause signed by Howk I'd sell for the right price.

BoggyBottomJay

Jun 29, 2009
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter

TEXAS JAY from every post you have made I can honestly say that you need to go back and do your research a little better. If you read anything about Dalton you know he was a fraud. Even most of your die hard KGC guys will tell you he is a fraud. Also I have read some of your other post and you refer to J.Edgard Hoover as stating he believed in Dalton being JJ. Not true. Go to www.FBI.gov and type in Jesse James. You will come up with the report on Dalton. If you don't mind spending the time on the many pages and letters and reports filed it plainly states that Dalton was a con man and even explains who he was really.

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Boggy, it is not me who needs to do more research. It is you. As far as J. Edgar Hoover's statement, the one I am referring to is not among the FBI online files. I may or may not choose to post it in the future here but I assure you it is authentic. Sometimes, in order to learn the truth about history, one must look farther and deeper than what can be found on your computer. But I have read the letters and documents in the FBI online pages several times and I think you are confusing "Dalton" with John James the imposter. Recheck your data and get back to us.
~Texas Jay

BoggyBottomJay

Jun 29, 2009
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter

Texas Jay said:
Boggy, it is not me who needs to do more research. It is you. As far as J. Edgar Hoover's statement, the one I am referring to is not among the FBI online files. I may or may not choose to post it in the future here but I assure you it is authentic. Sometimes, in order to learn the truth about history, one must look farther and deeper than what can be found on your computer. But I have read the letters and documents in the FBI online pages several times and I think you are confusing "Dalton" with John James the imposter. Recheck your data and get back to us.
~Texas Jay

Texas Jay do to my job I have access to more information than you will ever find on the internet or even any book that you will be able to ever lay your hands on. I am very will read. I was just giving you a document that could found by any party here. I see to many times people say they have info but they can never produce.

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used

Dalton the FAKE Jesse James.

This photo is from my personal collection and not for reprint without my permission.

Attachments

• jfd 2.jpg
    jfd 2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 929

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BoggyBottomJay said:
Texas Jay said:
~Texas Jay

Texas Jay do to my job I have access to more information than you will ever find on the internet or even any book that you will be able to ever lay your hands on. I am very will read. I was just giving you a document that could found by any party here. I see to many times people say they have info but they can never produce.

Boggy, you sure ask a lot of questions to be the one with access to all that information. I don't believe I owe you anything so your ridiculous statements, operating under anonymity, do not impress me. In case you missed it, among all your resources, I don't have any obligation to prove anything to you or to share any information whatsoever with you. I really don't care what you think, believe, or claim to believe. You are just one more "no-name", among many, to me.

BoggyBottomJay

Jun 29, 2009
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter

Texas Jay said:
BoggyBottomJay said:
Texas Jay said:
~Texas Jay

Boggy, you sure ask a lot of questions to be the one with access to all that information. I don't believe I owe you anything so your ridiculous statements, operating under anonymity, do not impress me. In case you missed it, among all your resources, I don't have any obligation to prove anything to you or to share any information whatsoever with you. I really don't care what you think, believe, or claim to believe. You are just one more "no-name", among many, to me.

Well my goodness Texas Jay I thought we where having a friendly debate here. I thought this was a open form of communication that we could all enjoy. I didn't know my thoughts, ideas and questions would be considered ridiculous by people who shared the same hobbies as I do. I ask question because I would like to know where you are getting your information. I don't know you sir and yes I would like to see some sort of proof or documentation that support your views. You wouldn't buy a hunting dog with out seeing him in action first would you? Well sir with out you showing me first I just don't believe that dog hunts. Why should I change my opinion on something just because you say your word is the gospel? Would you change your opinion because I said you should? Obviously not.
There are alot of conspiracy theories out there and there are alot of conspiracy theorist out there wearing aluminum hats so the government cant scan their minds. Now I'm not saying you are one of those people but for you to get mad and call me a "no-name" I think you might wanna loosen your reynolds wrap hat.

Now back to JJ. He was alot of things and a close family man was one. Why would he leave his family and go to S. America and leave his family behind for so many years. Why would Zee and her children be left poor and then forced to move in with her brother in Kansas City? Why would Young Jesse James, Jr. be forced to go to work at the age of eleven to help support his mother and little sister?
When interviewed why did J.Frank Dalton not know Franks real name?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread