685.2 KB · Views: 127

FISH BONE

Mar 25, 2016
LOUISIANA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I believe I'll would head back where you found the Rock and look for some hidden treasure if there is a chance of it being attached to Jessie James.

OP
OP
D

dkmsearch

Greenie
Apr 5, 2016
iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sure did it was covered in mud yet seen the holes in the stone. As I washed the rock off at the house is when I realized the tale it may tell. Yet I know where it was I picked it up. Have pretty go ideal where to start.

OP
OP
D

dkmsearch

Greenie
Apr 5, 2016
iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is in area that was one of the hold ups of the James gang at least the trail they traveled

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
It is in area that was one of the hold ups of the James gang at least the trail they traveled

Is the trail you mention a north-south trail in the eastern part of the state? Also, just to get started, you might want to go back to the spot you found it and look at the marks on the rock and compare it to the terrain in that general area to see if any of the terrain features match any of the scratches on the rock. I'm not saying you have treasure related carvings but it's a start.

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
The rocks of that size, with drill holes, that i have seen have been used in a yard. You may have lost most of its directional/distance value by moving it. Jesse was well versed in the art of spanish symbol reading. Just throwing that out there...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread