Jesus and treasure hunting

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
For what it's worth, MY trip was a non-adventure holiday. NO group stuff, just me and an 81 yr. old dear friend, Francis. We went w. a loose agenda, hoping to find a Palestinian driver to hire to shuttle us to our desired destinations. We had to personally negotiate our fare. We did quite well..or are divinely protected, you pick. I had NO fear and felt very welcomed..as a matter of fact, made MANY friends.

I say GO, experience, and relish all the "Holyland" has to offer...as it'll always occupy a special place in your heart, no matter what your religious belief.

By the way...Jericho spoke to me...I think I could live there.. how messed up is THAT?!

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
If someday I plan to go, I will visit first the Israel ambassy here in Washington, DC to ask question about detecting there.

Architecad

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jesus is the treasure of the world. Wisemen still seek him. I found him in 1981 in Wheelersburg Ohio! He was at the end of the exit ramp where I pulled over and asked him into my heart! He still live there today and is freely available to anyone who asks him to come into their hearts too!

Dexter(Curtis)

Cachefinder

Dec 22, 2008
ARIZONA
Detector(s) used
lucky horseshoe
Curtis said:
Jesus is the treasure of the world. Wisemen still seek him. I found him in 1981 in Wheelersburg Ohio! He was at the end of the exit ramp where I pulled over and asked him into my heart! He still live there today and is freely available to anyone who asks him to come into their hearts too!

Dexter(Curtis)

:hello2: Amen Brother :hello:

Shiloh1

Mar 9, 2009
Hendersonville, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Curtis said:

Dexter(Curtis)

Dexter, What a blessing it is to know the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords and to know that he calls you "friend".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread