Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
381527_10150427499657198_1004493446_n.jpg

A burglar broke into a house one night. He shined his flashlight around looking for valuables when a voice said "Jesus knows you're here." The burglar nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked off the flashlight, and froze. After moments of silence he shook his head and continued. Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could disconnect the wires, clear as a bell he hears the same voice say, "Jesus is watching you!" Freaked out, he shines his flashlight around frantically, looking for the source of the voice. Finally, in the corner of of the room his flashlight beam came to rest on a parrot in a cage. "Did you say that?", he hissed at the parrot. "Yep!" the parrot confessed, then squawked, "I'm just trying to warn you that he is watching you." The burglar relaxed, "Warn Me, Huh!", "Who in the world are you?" "I'm Moses," replied the bird. "Moses!" the burglar laughed. "What kind of people would name a bird Moses?" " The same kind of people that would name their Rottweiler Jesus."

Last edited:

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Though I've seen this quite a few times, it always brings me a couple of giggles. Kinda reminds me of an old song from the 1950s (I think). It's about a burglar that gets caught in the bedroom by an old woman. He hears her coming and crawls under the bed. It goes on to tell about her taking out one of her eyes, her teeth, and I believe one of her legs, etc. It really scares him. Gee, haven't thought of that song in ages!!! Thanks for the reminder!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread