Jim genna cache

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
yes. The FBI, according to a few sources have attempted to locate the cache to no avail.

Of course I've done a few drive bys to figure out the exact location but always come up blank.

Zircon909

Jan 18, 2010
There is a cache supposed to be burried in a rock pile in that area. I did some driving around there back in the 70s or early 80s and found one that fits the story. I don't recall if that was Jim Genna or someone else.
Dave in Wakarusa Ind.

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone have a pretty close idea of where it is? Those drive bys had to be because of something...I have a new device that is state of the art technology that locates elements so it only indicates the element you have programed it for. It works from a distance and goes very deep. If you can PM me give me a GPS coordinate and other info when I get in that area I'll check it out/contact you and see what happens.

rc2125

Feb 15, 2010
Indiana/Michigan border
Detector(s) used
~ XP Deus II & Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spent alot of time in and around the area, scouting. LOTS of fields with LOTS of rock piles (*lots of the rock piles have steel scraps, metal junk/feeders and barb wire mixed in). Pretty much wrote it off, as you would need to go around the area with a back-hoe digging up each rock pile, which would be a huge endeavor.

On a side note: If in the area, and have any interest in meteorites/old rocks/fossils/etc, there is a little museum in lakeville that is worth a stop......Joshua Tree earth & space museum.....http://www.joshuatreemuseum.org/

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread