Jims Bouie treasure

Oct 8, 2004
Ferris Texas
Jim's Bouie treasure

This is the person that post everthing worth a shit about this subject, The Texas trexastreasure , email adresess Assoicated treasurehunters, because I assoicatiate myself with only real treasurehunters, no sit by the desk and try to have just something to say got bless all of you but the question is what do you have to help me complect my life long endervor to recover all these Texas treasures no matter what I get from all the hadrships of life easing 7 kids in the meanwile only me Dennis R Neal 972-672-4724 any Texans out there?

Trez

May 10, 2006
Treasure Coast (Vero Beach) to Sebastian
Detector(s) used
Sov Elite, CZ20, Minelab Sovereign XS, Explorer II, My eyeballs to bloody fingers have done me well also.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Jim's Bouie treasure

I'm speechless ??? :dontknow: :help: :help: :help:

7 kids...give 3 of them shovels, 3 with detectors, and 1 to open you another beer.

Good luck

tarpon192

Mar 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

7 kids, and hard times, yet he still has internet and phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hello :icon_scratch:
ramen noodle's for the next -------5 years.
get your stuff straight man, and stop drinking.

MORE AND BEYOND OSSY

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2008
BRISBANE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Trez said:
I'm speechless ??? :dontknow: :help: :help: :help:

7 kids...give 3 of them shovels, 3 with detectors, and 1 to open you another beer.

Good luck
:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
I didn't think you could slur your words when typing :laughing7:

FCCDFEd

Sep 29, 2007
Terra Bella, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

did anyone find the cheese?

Trez

May 10, 2006
Treasure Coast (Vero Beach) to Sebastian
Detector(s) used
Sov Elite, CZ20, Minelab Sovereign XS, Explorer II, My eyeballs to bloody fingers have done me well also.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jim Bouie
January 29, 2001 at 07:29:05

I have location of this great treasure, need help ,want partner to do some leg work and need some finicial help, this treasure is located south of Brady Texas, near his last battle with the indians, my source comes from a man that was the ranch manager on the ranch where it is in a cave, I have found this cave, it had a very large rock over it with a small hole in the rock I have removed this rock, it is filled in with dirt and rock will need about four men to open it and about one week of time. need about $4.000.00 to complet this project, leave my wife $750.00 week and we will go . Dennis 972-672-4724

------

Maybe a new job program for Obama to use??? Dennis you might be on to something

OldSowBreath

Mar 18, 2009

As one Texian to another, read and re-read Dobie's Coronado's Children and remember his caveat on the San Saba treasure: "It is here, it is there, it is everywhere."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread