IP Address Location
IP Address41.138.180.178
CityLagos
State or RegionNigeria
CountryNigeria
ISPAfrican Network Information Center.
Latitude & Longitude6.492 3.373 MapG MapV

Hello,

How are you doing.I am writing this letter to let you know the situation of things,sorry that i didn't inform you about my trip to United Kingdom and i have a little problem at hand and i want you to help me, i promise i will pay back as soon as i get back home.Please i want you to lend me 1,200 pounds or any amount you can afford,i promise to pay back once i get back. I need it to sort out things here.i do not have access to my bank account so i want you to send me the money through western union money transfer,because it seems to be the fastest and the easiest way of sending money to Spain.Please here is the details

Receiver's Name:John Ray [email protected]
Address:119 Park stone Road Poole, Dorset BH15 2PB,UK

Kindly email me the transfer details as soon as you have it done. Please let me know if you are heading out to western union outlet now.

Thank you.

Regards.

Last edited:

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
It's difficult to believe anyone would fall for that pitch.

Since the late 1990's, Nigerian scammers have kidnapped dozens of people for ransom (mostly church people invited to do religious services) and they have swindled hundreds of Americans for many millions of dollars (these are just those incidents reported according to FBI files).

The FBI estimates that only a fraction of the cases are ever reported due to a fear of embarrassing publicity.

One of their biggest money makers is identity theft. For a copy of your passport, social security number, driver's license, etc., they will gladly promise to send you millions (which never arrive).

They operate out of most countries including the U.S. and some can present official forms that can even fool some lawyers.

Last edited:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
If you fall for any of these scams you need to be taken out into the back garden, have a "stupid" sign hung around your neck....and shot!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions