John Swift Silver Mine mystery solved

kyswifthunter

Sep 15, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to make an exciting announcement that a group of dedicated people have solved a 200 year old mystery. This journey has lasted 16 years and in a sense has only just begun.

I was born and raised in extreme Southeastern Kentucky and grew up hearing of the Swift legend. I also grew up hearing the stories of a certain group of mysterious big businessmen, lawyers and doctors who have dedicated money and time searching for the root of this legend. I am proud to say that's exactly who I work for.

From Georgia to Ohio the Swift legend has never really been explained until now.

I would dare to say that 50% of the Swift Silver Mine experts will say "told ya so" and the other half will call us idiots. The real story is much more complicated than the popular tale tells traditionally told in the Central Appalachian region.

In a few month we will be releasing our findings. Those findings include tons of evidence that will support our hypotheses. We will discuss; the maps (for which we have found sources for), the players involved in the late 18th century, a solid Masonic connection, Native American connection, geological surprises, the lack of credible finds over the last 200 years, a man named John Swift and much more.

We figured this is the best place make a soft announcement. We will dropping a few bits of information along the way in the next few months.

We have launched a new website www.johnswiftmines.com Not much info (yet) but we have included a photo of a certain type of rock discovered in the John Swift legend region.

K

Kentucky Kache

And we have to buy the book to get the whole story, right?

OP
OP
kyswifthunter

kyswifthunter

Sep 15, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course we have a book finished. But the meat of the discovery will be released to everyone, for free. Keep checking the website, it will be updated and bits of information will be released as we go. Once the whole story is out there it will suprise most of the Swift researchers.

OP
OP
kyswifthunter

kyswifthunter

Sep 15, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Major website update! Short movie that shows a couple of the rocks we found. We will be posting some important information about the discovery every day or so for the next month or two.

http://www.johnswiftmines.com

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
How do those webb sites work? Do you get paid per hit?

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
If that's true why don't you jest post it instead of all this emotion building bull?
You have posted a lot of words, but no valid info!

OP
OP
kyswifthunter

kyswifthunter

Sep 15, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I apologize for the lack of updates but we are all extremely busy people. Hopefully we can make this announcement soon. The book is done, we just need to make sure the land is secure before we announce this because you know what will happen to this beautiful land once it comes out.

But I want to make an announcement, a great announcement!!

The people who own the rights to the discovery and own the intellectual properties to the book and DVD are DONATING 100% (minus normal personal expenses) of the proceeds from the book and DVD to charity!!

Hopefully this can be a huge money maker for charity.

On a personal note; one of the main reasons we have decided to do this is the feeling that this legend is connected to events that can be described as a curse. It’s really a question of the greed of men, and if someone thinks a man has something of worth someone will attempt to take it from them, especially anything tied to “treasure”. So we think the best way to avoid this is to donate the proceeds to charity!!!

I will keep everyone updated!!!!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course we have to buy the book. What specific 'Charity'? I have one you could consider. It's my 'Pro Leisure Tour'. It enables me to have adventures and 'find myself' without having to drag that anchor of a 'j-o-b'. Sorry for the negativity kyswifthunter, but we all been led down that road too many times before. Best wishes for it being the real deal, and I'll probably buy your book if I see it in the bookstore.

OP
OP
kyswifthunter

kyswifthunter

Sep 15, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scam artist??, because we want to give the proceeds to charity???? That sort of flipped around and sideways isn't??!!?

If you don't want it don't buy it.

For those who think its a good idea; we will likely donate the proceeds to child cancer research, that's seems to be the best place for it.

Eric Willoughby

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Currently Pilfered!
kyswifthunter said:
Scam artist??, because we want to give the proceeds to charity???? That sort of flipped around and sideways isn't??!!?

If you don't want it don't buy it.

For those who think its a good idea; we will likely donate the proceeds to child cancer research, that's seems to be the best place for it.

Take note of the sudden aggressive defense. :laughing7:

centfladigger

Feb 6, 2008
Florida
gtsmqcnp-1.gif

Roland58

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 standard (last 3 yrs.)
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
centfladigger said:

I don't know who made your sign, but, they could be pretty stupid, as well. They misspelled 'immediately.' However, I have to agree.........I'm holding out for something concrete, instead of the "look at me" stuff.

centfladigger

Feb 6, 2008
Florida
hahahahaha thats funny roland, I saw that too but couldnt change it, got it off another forum some one else posted it, I liked it. For real how many times does this kind of thread start, like we are really excited and are dying to see it. If they found it good for them but not book worthy and the video SUCKS, an out of focus rock turning around

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread