John Swift's Journal

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be leaving the forum for a spell. I have it worked out on the Swift Silver Mines. I also have it worked out on the Job Print Pamphlet of the Beale Treasure in Bedford County, Virginia, which also involved a journal or pamphlet. Believe it or not the two treasure stories were brought out for a reason. Neither of the treasures actually exist in the text they are written but they do exist in another form. Can't explain it now I have a lot of work and catching up to do. I had all the pieces all the time but I did not know what the ultimate goal was but now I do. I wish I could multi post this as it needs to be on the Beale Treasure threads also. Well good luck. If I met any of you down the road we may team up to solve all of this together. I do know what I am looking for now.

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
will miss your imput my friend hate to see you go good luck

swiftfan

Feb 24, 2008
Pikeville, Ky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
If you ever need an outside opinion, I’d be happy to help. Good Luck on your work!

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be leaving the forum for a spell. I have it worked out on the Swift Silver Mines. I also have it worked out on the Job Print Pamphlet of the Beale Treasure in Bedford County, Virginia, which also involved a journal or pamphlet. Believe it or not the two treasure stories were brought out for a reason. Neither of the treasures actually exist in the text they are written but they do exist in another form. Can't explain it now I have a lot of work and catching up to do. I had all the pieces all the time but I did not know what the ultimate goal was but now I do. I wish I could multi post this as it needs to be on the Beale Treasure threads also. Well good luck. If I met any of you down the road we may team up to solve all of this together. I do know what I am looking for now.

Best wishes and luck to you. If you see or hear from Boomer tell him to drop in soon. Stay safe and in the right frame of mind!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread