JOIN THE WMA IN PLACERVILLE FOR A MINERS MEETING

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What time I work friday nights and can't get out of it.... Gravelwasher and I would go for sure I'm sure he will go either way.

OP
OP
F

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is second of miner's meetings. First was held in Auburn about a month ago. Check in with Miner Rick for time of day.

OP
OP
F

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have ever seen gold in your pan, you are a miner and are most welcome. Miner Rick just needs to know how many to expect. BTW meeting will
be 6pm to 9pm.

OP
OP
F

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This event is mainly focused on strategies to engage County Supervisors. and other groups who are also in jeopardy of losing their access to public
lands. For you who've never heard of WMA, they are primarily interested in information exchange between miners to increase our presence in the political
process.

There will be a few local mining vendors in attendance, so you can probably pick up some replacement items while you attend the meeting.

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a reminder - a week from this Friday, Mar 15, 6 - 9 pm at VFW Everyone welcome. Tentative speaker Kurt MacKenzie from Defend Rural America.

Gravelwasher

Jan 3, 2011
El Dorado County
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab
hello Fullpan,

Good info for sure, thanks for letting us know, will check my schedule and plan for sure. Its getting harder all the time to get past all them yellow gates on our own forest lands. Once the gate goes up it most likely never comes down legally..lol

rhartman911

Feb 4, 2013
Camino, Ca
Detector(s) used
3"Highbanker/Dredge Combo, Gold Buddy Mini Highbanker, Keene A52 Sluice Box and a Garett AT Gold Detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I should be able to make it. Is it up top or down below where they serve food

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread