Junk, junk and more junk

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Yep, that was all I found this morning. It was not one of my best mornings at all. Not only did I not find any jewelry, I didn't find one coin - NOT ONE! Since I was not getting any "good" hits I started digging anything that made a sound. Some of the items are so very tiny and I have no idea what most of them even are. I did find one item that I guess is going to have to pass for my jewelry find of the day. It is a small fake jewel that was probably attached to a belly ring of some kind. I've seen them before but I didn't find the rest of it. OK OK before you guys say it.... I got out! LOL Yep, I got out but it sure would have been nice to find SOMETHING.

Junk091309.jpg

Upvote 0

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh Mumzie, we never say junk on Tnet. We find junque and carappe' here! You have done so good since you joined the forum, we'll let you slide on an off day! Monty

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi Mumszie,

You gotta think how much sweeter finding that GOLD ring will be!

HH Joe

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow Mums looks like you diggin in my places lol it does get better although it sure dont seem like it when you spend a day pullin all that . :icon_thumleft: it'll get better when you least expect it then you'll have us droolin over your sweet gold an silver finds .

HH Tank

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
WHITE PI PRO, TIGER SHARK,TESORO DELEON/XLT® E-Series Metal Detector. Whites PI Pro Detector
KEEP UP WITH ALL THE METAL THEN YOU CAN MELT IT DOWN AND MAKE A NEW CAR. :laughing7: ;D :toothy1: :tongue11:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
we all have "bad" hair days --as well as bad find days --but even a bad day of detecting beats working

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
WHITE PI PRO, TIGER SHARK,TESORO DELEON/XLT® E-Series Metal Detector. Whites PI Pro Detector
look people. stop with the hair jokes. im going bald, but i did notice my detector responce better. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread