timelord

Sep 1, 2014
Sheboygan WI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dug over 2ft for this, sad..... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433552095.652625.jpg

Upvote 2

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, big hole, and way more work than I would put in. I generally pass on the huge signals, but then I may be missing a cache.

OP
OP
timelord

timelord

Sep 1, 2014
Sheboygan WI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's why I took the effort, there might be something on this land that the owner told me about.

Last edited:

mirage83

Dec 20, 2009
NW Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, XLT
A signal reading that deep and strong around here will almost always get dug, CW artillery shells and shot. Of course, you usually just end up with a random big piece of scrap iron, but no relic hunter wants to take the chance of missing something nice.

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The more of that stuff you dig and get ride of, the higher the junk to good stuff ratio gets.

OP
OP
timelord

timelord

Sep 1, 2014
Sheboygan WI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rumors that there could be gold and silver coins, the person who owned the land in the early 1900 was mad at the government and was going to get rid of them by putting them somewhere on his land so no one else could get them. When this man died they knew he had the coins but never found them. The land use to be 1/2 mile from any road at the time, so rumors cause me to go back when I want a nice peaceful place to metal detect. This land is the same place I found a 4000+ year old Native American Copper Point so that's a second reason, in hopes of something else like it. I have found some old silver coins there the last being a 1916 Barber Dime. So it still giving.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread