Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hi Amona,

There is a shipwreck called "San Miguel Arcangel" right on that very same spot that you mentioned its sitting in 15 feet of water..... right next to the fishing dook........one of the owners of the lease if a friend of mine.....DO NOT GO IN THE WATER WITH YOUR MD......the area is been watch with a live cam at all times......You may have good luck in that area since my friend is blowing holes there.....since the bottom is getting excavated, the surf could bring to shore some goodies.....

Best,

Chagy.......

OP
OP
Amona

Amona

Apr 11, 2005
Sardinera, Mona Island
Detector(s) used
GTI2500,Seahunter Mark II, Eagle eye two box
Thanks all you people

Chagy

You said there is a lease there but I need to know where is the "water limit" of that lease. If you can help me.

Amona

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Amona said:
Thanks all you people

Chagy

You said there is a lease there but I need to know where is the "water limit" of that lease. If you can help me.

Amona

The lease holder is JWI....my friend told me but I cant remember if is 5000ft or 5 miles all around the wreck....I do know that the wreck is about 50ft from the fishing dock and the same distance fron the shore it is in about 15 ft of water.....you can swim to it...actually it was found by a lifeguard while doing his morning swim in the 80s.......the is lots of information in the internet...do a search"shipwreck Arcangel" of "jupiter inlet wreck"

Best,

Chagy...........

OP
OP
Amona

Amona

Apr 11, 2005
Sardinera, Mona Island
Detector(s) used
GTI2500,Seahunter Mark II, Eagle eye two box
Chagy

I found the web site,...Jupitercoin.com

Detect under this condiction where in your right side you can't detect because there is a wreck-lease, to your left side there is a "National Park" which you're "Off Limit" to detect,....inside your house, the kids and your wife watching "Jerry Springer", backyard, lots of junk,...........where is the next place to detect??? maybe the Moon!! ??? ???

Amona

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread