Just a little clad

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Our hunt this morning was not real successful but we both managed a little clad for our efforts. Is it just me or is the water starting to get a little cooler? My total for this morning was 78 cents - whoopee!

MoneynJunk081809.jpg

EmeraldEyes did a little better with the clad than I. She always beats with with clad! LOL She got a total of $1.35 and a vacumn token.

Finds081809.jpg

Token081809.jpg

It is ok - it all adds up over time and it was a nice morning. We'll take it and be happy. :wink:

Upvote 0

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright: all clad adds up

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad Ya got out Mumzie.. not bad at all.. :thumbsup:

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It all adds up for that year end total. My wife gets mad at me cause I bring it homeand put it in a big McDonalds cup and it sits on the cupboard all year....Matt

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
its the youth factor -- while it true --she can run around faster than you thus covering more area *and getting more "clad" --- but you got the skills edge - so over time your "more gold" found will easily make up for her more clad --value wize -- just think how much clad you gotta find to = 1 gold ring's worth at scrap metal price ? ---besides you been trained to fine tune your machine for gold :wink: :icon_thumright:

-- with the same detector used by both -- I'd bet on older age and good detector skills vs youth with basic skills all day long as far as who gets the better stuff in the long haul.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread