DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
002.JPG 003.JPG Walked around for the last half of the day yesterday.I wanted to get a early start,but had company coming.I knew that rain was on its way for today so I found a way to slip out:).Just found a mixture of odds and ends from different periods,and a crotal bell that would have been a nice find if it wasn't destroyed.Besides that I got a couple decent little finds.Some kind of rein guide, umbrella piece,tent spike,and a top to something,possibly a canteen?I am a little surprised this site isn't producing more flat buttons then what it has so far?Stay dry and warm out there!gl-HH

Last edited:
Upvote 2
OP
OP
DigIron2

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice change of pace to see some typical digs versus all the rare silver and banners lately.

BC
It's the typical stuff that keeps me going.I get lucky every once and awhile and catch a nice find in the mix,but really I enjoy finding anything,and just hunting in general.Its a good thing that I enjoy the days when i am not finding anything at all.God knows I have plenty of those!

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good variety DI2. I recognized the brass rein guide right off. You are fortunate to live in a place where there are many periods of early American history to recover and more heavily populated than where we live as well. HH, Q.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread